DNB @ Glastonbury 2013

hazdaman100

Bum 'n Face
VIP Junglist
What with glastonbury coming up, and this being dnb forum, does anyone know which dnb related artists are rumoured/confirmed for the festival?

Through looking around on the official website and Efestivals I see that the below are confirmed/TBC

Digital and Spirit
Randall
Netsky
Chase and Status
Deekline and Ed solo
Jumping Jack Frost

Furthermore Load star have confirmed via their facebook page that they will be playing on the WOW stage.

Finally, Danny Byrd, Metrik, Logistics and NUTONE all have the gig listed on their websites/gig section of the hospital site.

Wondering if anyone else has figured if any other acts will be at the festival? would nice to see something a bit on the deeper side

Run Tingz Crew
Serial Killaz
Shut up and Dance
DJ Flight

BANGFACE just got announced as running the glade stage on the friday night so no doubt some bangers!

thats all I can see at the moment

some psytrance on the saturday and breakbeat on the sunday too :) im happy

Last edited:
vandal self confirmed for some dnb/raggatek :p

- - - Updated - - -

also from efestivals: "Looking forward to the 1InTheJungle takeover on the Friday night. Heard that Swift, Brockie, Darren Jay, Ash, Dazee, Ron, SS and Zinc, backed up with MC's Navigator, Det, Fearless and five-0 will be doing pure 95-97 sets."

is this a joke?

Just seen that thread, two separate people have seen that lineup somewhere... I fucking hope it's true.

Yeah that would b nice.
surprised there is no shogun artists playing, they are in the spotlight at the mo rnt they

Tweeted Zinc and he said he hasn't heard anything about it but then added "but that doesn't mean it's not happening!". Surely if that lineup was confirmed he'd know by now? So no idea :confused:

full lineups out

dnb wise to add what we already know:

Friction
Rockwell
Loadstar
DJ Die
Goldie
Brian Gee
Ray Keith

thats all I can see tbh, so not much dnb wise, but so much rave

If youre into the harder stuff this lineup is fucking ridiculous

SALON CAROUSEL (THE UNFAIRGROUND)
Thursday
SPONGE BOB SQUAREWAVE
MY BAD SISTER
JENKE
KATCH PYRO TROPICLE SET
BUMP & GRIND

Friday
MATTYKORE
SCAMP
BLOCK DODGER
SCION
FREDDY FROGS
ASAKUSA JINTA ( JAPAN )
SKOROMOKHS

Saturday
STIVS
KATCH PYRO
SQUIRE OF GOTHOS
DEVILLE AND LO DAFOE (SENSELESS RECORDS)
MR HYDE
BARBERELLA BANG BANG
CALICO JACK

Sunday
ED COX'S MASH UP
MDS
GHOST
MONSTA
PIEFACE
CONTACT PLAY
PHILI N DOTZ

:slayer:

I will be camped here

just realised Arcadias lineup still isnt on there?

another edit: Andy Cs confirmed himself on his website but hes not on the full lineup either. But judging by his previous festival sets iv caught I wont be bothering to see him.

Last edited:
Bigg line up this year

166026_634745319887412_1486973759_n.png

yeah that bit looks good, closest to the late night bit too.. got some mates catching a train at 9am on the wednesday so hopefully they can get there really early and nab a spot

Back
Top Bottom