dnb from venezuela!

it was really a nice session! : ) the radio is currently transmitting some songs that one of the *alloy.crew* djs have on his pc :P .... will have another session soon! ll tell ya!...

*i really like this page!, hope one day, the dnb culture on my country be like here *

Forgive my draft! But my english isnt good : P

saludos *

www.alloy.com.ve

yea....i am a chinese and i worked for a dnb/brakbeat label in beijing......but there are really less people listen to those. what the f. all we can do is making records and praying. there were some dnb partys here, but most of people go upstairs to enjoy techno or house.... and the basement only contains djs, producers, label managers....

DuFake said:
yea....i am a chinese and i worked for a dnb/brakbeat label in beijing......but there are really less people listen to those. what the f. all we can do is making records and praying. there were some dnb partys here, but most of people go upstairs to enjoy techno or house.... and the basement only contains djs, producers, label managers....

I'm located in Nanjing, and doing some DJing and producing, email me about anything, I really want to get heavily involved with the progression of dnb and breakbeat in China, my email is blue_icarus101@hotmail.com

I live in Nanjing yeah, but I'm laowai, I've only been in China for a few months. I only really know about the nightclub scene really locally, and from what I have read on the net. I hear Beijing is like the DJ capital of China, but its mostly hiphop, turntablism, and house/techno. Chengdu is supposed to be pretty good for dnb and breakbeat, seen some flyers for some quite big parties, and Shanghai is good because of the amount of young laowai that live there, the demand for more varied music in clubs is greater. Nanjing pretty much sucks for nightlife, I'd like to go to the above three cities. If you are interested, I can email you a demo of a mix and maybe some of my own tunes when they are finished, I'd love to come to Beijing to play, and if you're looking to import some DJs when the parties get bigger, I'm sure I can persuade some of the heads from this forum to come, I know Sayber is up for it.

Back
Top Bottom