Dnb forum

Discussion in 'Production' started by dar kist, Oct 1, 2007.

1. dar kist

dar kist KYRO

this forum is going down hill, no one reply's to new tracks and talent anymore, 4 days and i had 43 veiws and no comments, i no im not a wicked producer, im well new, but out of the 6 songs i have posted over the last few months ive had like 2 comments, you may notice that i havent made many posts myself, thats becouse i cant see why i should, GOOD LUCK DNBFORUM you are going to need it,

Check out www.Dogsonacid.com im sure most you know it already, if you dont its a wicked dnb forum,

2. Indi

Indi Tha Original ThreadKilla!

All dnb forums are like this, not just dnbforum. If you are a new producer, it takes some time for people to notice if you are a good producer or not, you'll notice that the people who get comments on their tunes have been doing it for a while and are pretty good. Its not often you see any negative comments on a tune, and I think that's because people don't feel like they should. People generally don't comment on a track if they're not feeling it, it doesn't necessarily mean they're not listening to it. As a producer myself, I agree it can be frustrating when no-one leaves comments, good or bad, but its just one of those things you need to get used to. Dnb is a very skeptical scene where you need to prove yourself, I've been posting tracks for ages and I'm still not getting many comments on my tracks, regardless of which dnb board I post on. Just grin and bear it mate.

3. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

Most people here know dogsonacid.com all too well. You're more likely to get constructive criticism here than there. Perhaps you should also realise there is a lot of dnb out there so you have to be persistent. Its not 1992.

4. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

you were so drunk when you wrote that post haha you big silly

5. jay walker

jay walker 1/2 of Passive/Aggressive

Check other peoples tracks and give them feedback, you might get some in return. what goes around comes around! :spliff:

6. vickvega

vickvega Mr. Blonde

would agree that its tough to get feedback
    stick to it mang no comments so what if your feeling it than fuk it
    RESPECT