DNB Forum - Update

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Unfortunatly, we had some problems with our database and we had to revert back to the 18th June 2003 at about 14:00.

So if you signed up after this AFTER this time, you WILL need to sign up again.

While fixing this, I decided to upgrade the software to the latest version, so some things will look different around the forum.

The rest of the site needs to be brought along to this new standard, I will work on these over the weekend. So there are no dubplates, links, photos.. For the moment.

If you notice any faults, problems, or glitches in The Matrix, please post them in this thread.

Apologies for any inconvenience - Thank you :thumbsup:

freeagent said:
So what exactly happened?
I think it was the remains from the attempted software upgrade on the 18th June. We started getting a load of database error messages sent through from the software, I tried to fix the problem but the tables and data both had issues.

It was lucky I did a backup on the 18th, as the one before that was in April! So we would have lost a LOT of data there.

While doing the reload, I gave the software upgrade another go (since I had nothing to lose this time), and all fell into place. The rest of the site will probably appear tomorrow evening (UK time). I just need to update some code, and make some cosmetic changes to the static pages.

martin said:
some of my posts have disappeared, but apart from that its all good :D
This is because we lost any data in the database after the 18th June 2003 at about 14:00 (UK time).

Apologies :)

sdm said:
The rest of the site will probably appear tomorrow evening (UK time). I just need to update some code, and make some cosmetic changes to the static pages.

Make that sometime Sunday evening, didnt get a chance on Saturday :)

sub vibes said:
the new look is good :)
Thx :)

The rest of the site is back up now, the design of those pages will change slighty over the next week, and some code still needs updating. If you find any problems, please post them in THIS thread.

:thumbsup:

I did change it! But it got lost in the DB problems, PM me again and I'll sort it out for you :)

I keep having to log in again, every time I come on the forum!!! Ive got the box saying 'remember username/password' checked, how come I keep getting logged out?

Back
Top Bottom