DnB FORUM REMIX Contestants!

Vote for

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Honestly, it's shit like this that makes this forum so great. This is huge you guys! I'm listening to your tracks now and will continue through the next week before participating in the voting.

So i'm assuming: contestants voting for their own is not alllowed
Contestants voting is optional

is this correct?
No

- - - Updated - - -

one vote per person, no voting for yourself, and may the best man win. i agree Q is crazy, but my vote still goes to someone else. and thats for tomorrow, i have to listen to all the tunes now.

im so fucking proud of you all, the turn out is insane, 17 entries???? biggest in forum history.
Indeed it is, not to mention that the overall quality of tunes is fantastic.
@logizk do you think you could post this in waffle and the main section? or would that be in bad taste?

- - - Updated - - -

After listening properly to everyone's mix I can confirm I absolutely suck at mixing. I just don't know what else to do. I don't know what I don't know so I need someone to guide me.
Feel like giving up now. But I never do I keep on going... Sigh lol
I feel you buddy. There have been plenty of times I think I should give up. The trick is not to always compare yourself to others but to always push yourself when you feel lowest. Ask other in a different thread to post some of their earliest work sometime. My shit was god awful and years later its ok.

- - - Updated - - -

that was very difficult but i got my vote in
so many good entries

- - - Updated - - -

i thought this would be a public vote
as in you can see who voted for what etc?

oh and good luck too everyone who entered
good show all round
we need to keep this going

Its a public vote in the fact that the public can vote. If you guys want to see who voted for who ask logizk because I sure as fuck don't know how to change it now.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey everybody on a personal note, I finally had the opportunity to really listen to everyones track. No body should be ashamed of their work. Many of you made tracks that make me jealous. This is going to be a tuff pick for me, seeing how about six or seven of the tracks I can not decide which is the best. Some of these tracks are just so.... fucking creative, and some have mixes that are exquisite, and still some are both. You should all be proud of yourselves because I never expected so many entries, let alone so many quality entries.

I know I can't enter the comp but if anybody wants to listen to my remix please do.

Last edited:
What that suppose to mean ?

I know mine wasnt a good mix.
No dening that. No point in me blagging myself it's good when it isn't! I suck at something I love doing! I face the facts mate or if be lieing to myself

It means i agree with you about Q... in regard to your song i have no idea who done any of them yet so mabye your just being too critical about your drums i didnt read the 2nd half correctly and should have unqouted the part about how you felt your mix was (Ill clear that up now). but as Iv4 said all the entries are of good quality.

Impressive stuff guys.

Last edited:
It means i agree with you about Q... in regard to your song i have no idea who done any of them yet so mabye your just being too critical about your drums i didnt read the 2nd half correctly and should have unqouted the part about how you felt your mix was (Ill clear that up now). but as Iv4 said all the entries are of good quality.

Impressive stuff guys.

Ah ok mate no worries :)
Iv3 I will take on all advice cheers,
I joined dnbforum 5 years ago and I was into making tunes then, I don't think I'm too hard on myself I mean I should have improved a little. In comparison to an old tune it's the same production wise.
This is exactly why I'm so pissed off at myself everyone wants some sort of progress.

What makes it worse is you get someone local thats never been a dj or producer all there life and all of a sudden he djing everywhere and making times better produced than mine . Huh? How the fuck dose this happen lol

- - - Updated - - -

think im gonna go with P

[MENTION=90]logikz[/MENTION] how do we make a extra option for S? People can't vote?

Must have been a great time remixing that track. That was a really good one to get into. I found the top two but have four others that are so close I gotta wait till coffee time in the morning to make sure I pick the right number three I'd vote for. I did like 1-10 scale on those and yep, when I got to the end and read what was at the bottom I looked on the paper and C and M were the same number...lol. So I definitely got tuned in there. Very fun listening to all your music.

Maybe a tad to early but....... When's the next one lol

As soon as you guys make it happen.

Who is going to make the next dnb forum producers mix. Who will put that together? Who.... who Dark Yisardo? Ya frekin' Puerto Rican?
Gratata [MENTION=91769]DarkYsidro[/MENTION]

Well I could help, I have lots of free time.
I had no idea what privz members have or don't have.
I wrongly assumed you and logikz were like some sort of admins .

So if anyone wants help in anyway I'm always here

Gotta say, you and Logikz did a fine job with this one. Proper deadline and tunes up for voting in no time at all, that's a first. Same team for next time I say!

Agreed. The organisation was great...
But lets just finish this one up first :p
Wasn't it that the winner of this one could choose the next tune to remix?

Agreed. The organisation was great...
But lets just finish this one up first :p
Wasn't it that the winner of this one could choose the next tune to remix?

I didn't read that but it sounds like a great plan!

I can't wait get my hands on another remix maybe a bit to hastey

As soon as you guys make it happen.

Who is going to make the next dnb forum producers mix. Who will put that together? Who.... who Dark Yisardo? Ya frekin' Puerto Rican?
Gratata [MENTION=91769]DarkYsidro[/MENTION]
Me? Holy shit. No. No. No. [MENTION=92349]Mania[/MENTION], I choose you! gratata

well depending on what everybody agrees on i have been in touch with a close friend,
and may have a very special tune to remix for the next comp from 2 artists that are hitting it big in the scene at the minuet.
im sure everyone will be buzzing when announced.
I’ve spoken to one of them and said he will talk to the other half and hopefully fingers crossed it will be all go!
thank me later :)

- - - Updated - - -

even if its not the next comp it will be a shame to miss this oppertunity

Back
Top Bottom