DnB Forum Remix Competition!

Guess you can count me in on this as well.
Hell's yea boss. I sure you will make a good one.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah fuck it, stick my name down.
Way to be enthusiastic, but happy to have you aboard. Your production skills has come a long way your remix should be good. The force is strong with you.

Started on mine tonight. Never actually done anything like this before being so limited to what i can use. Coming on ok (ish) haha

Start again then shall i... FFS

29y02ky.jpg

I started mine this weekend... and it's not going to be dnb. I'm not at a dnb right now, you see?

I never thought that timestretching could be something so funny to do!

Nasty! I had a lucky escape last month. Faulty PSU nearly cooked my SSD somehow? Luckily it only fried the wire that connected to the hard drive then cut itself out. Nearly shit myself and cried.

Well under way on mine now. Have a lot of projects at the moment that need finishing, but been in the studio all night, and all of this morning. Pretty much just gotta make some more sfx, and a few touches here and there and im done.

Start again then shall i... FFS

29y02ky.jpg

Last edited:
I know luckily I've learnt my lesson before and backup weekly so any processing is on another drive. I also upped a bounced version to sound cloud of my arrangement so far so I can replicate what id done so far.

good shit bodo, but nobody get too matey matey with each other now, as there will be fierce competition, bitter irk of the desert and blood on the sand, later

you see... what you said sounded like we're going to enter a octagon, dressed up with nothing but our underwear, to fight to the death.

Absolutely love the idea! Discovered this thread a bit too late but i think i can get something together until october! Big ups.

Absolutely love the idea! Discovered this thread a bit too late but i think i can get something together until october! Big ups.

great to have you onboard!

and to everybody thats signed up, put up or shut up, put your money where your mouth is, can your skillz cash that cheque your mouth has been writing, i want to see some damn submissions at the end of this month, and the deadline is coming men, trust you me, the big push is coming.

ive been working on getting my equipment set up again, and when i do, ill start on my contribution too.

next compo will have real prizes (music hardware of some kind, possibly even more stuff) and even more funnier rules, AND THE PRESTIGE WILL BE GUTWRENCHING HEARTBREAKING BRAINFRYING SYNAPSEBLASTING SPACEINVADERS FROGGER AND PACMAN, i get heartburn and indigestion just thinking about it!!

Right I'm done I think, at least I'm sure I am? Or am I? Only god knows, and maybe the baby Jesus.

Who am I best off submitting it to? And shall it be WAV or MP3?

I have decided that I'm not quite ready, still needs a bit of over the top equing etc etc imo. So I'll submit tonight, with any luck, who knows

I have decided that I'm not quite ready, still needs a bit of over the top equing etc etc imo. So I'll submit tonight, with any luck, who knows

I wonder how people finish it just after a couple of days... We have still 22 days left, and I think it will take me all of that to finish mine...

yeah im thinking like a good 3-4 days of fuckery, setting up equipment, recording vocals and writing beats and stuff.

you submit in 320 kbps mp3 (or your highest vbs rate) to me or IV4 through a PM or message on our profile pages.

there have been a couple of submissions so far actually, but i havent listened to any of them yet, as i think we should get to hear them at the same time, specially if im judging the thing

yeah im thinking like a good 3-4 days of fuckery, setting up equipment, recording vocals and writing beats and stuff.

you submit in 320 kbps mp3 (or your highest vbs rate) to me or IV4 through a PM or message on our profile pages.

there have been a couple of submissions so far actually, but i havent listened to any of them yet, as i think we should get to hear them at the same time, specially if im judging the thing

If you are judging the thing, then it'll be unfair for you to take part, don't you agree?

Back
Top Bottom