Dnb forum Rave!

BlazinAndy

Wudnt it b sick! gettin all the Dj's from here, infact any1 that can do a 30 min set or more then mayb gettin sum mc's from here if any1 can on here! and hosting a rave for every1 here!

i mean seeing as we're all mad about the drum n bass scene i reckon it wud turn out to b a fat party haha!

obviosuly im dreamin in my own world i mean where wud u do it and everything wud b hard to make it happen.......but just a idea that thought would b sick if it happened! :D

wat u think? !? would u go.... u like the idea!?!?

sound!

Wudnt it b sick! gettin all the Dj's from here, infact any1 that can do a 30 min set or more then mayb gettin sum mc's from here if any1 can on here! and hosting a rave for every1 here!

i mean seeing as we're all mad about the drum n bass scene i reckon it wud turn out to b a fat party haha!

obviosuly im dreamin in my own world i mean where wud u do it and everything wud b hard to make it happen.......but just a idea that thought would b sick if it happened! :D

sound!

fuckin brilliant, sort it out and i'm there lol

We have actually joined up with local nights Breakneck and VURT previously for a DnBForum event. Maybe we can work something out in the future, bearing it mind it won't be up to the standards (DJ's, MC's and capacity) of DnBArena etc.

We have actually joined up with local nights Breakneck and VURT previously for a DnBForum event. Maybe we can work something out in the future, bearing it mind it won't be up to the standards (DJ's, MC's and capacity) of DnBArena etc.

there may be a few less dubplates, but if the mixing's tight and the MC's aint chattin some rubbish, then it's all good

viva la d'n'b forum :cheerlead

sound!
Sounds like a plan

Back
Top Bottom