DnB Forum Production Competition VOTING

Which song did you like the best?

• Total voters

logikz

I Am Not The King
http://soundcloud.com/dnbforum-production-comp/sets/dnbforum-production-competition

Thank you all for participating and what a turnout!
Sixteen entries and the quality gets higher every time we do this.
Good luck to one and all and may the best man win. One vote per person, and voting for yourself is allowed, but you are, how you say, a 'douchebag' if you do.

And check out the mad soundcloud i set up, its well fucking futile.

Best regards,
Karl

looking forward to hearing all the entries, good luck all!!

public voting is a cracking idea also

cheers logikz for sorting all dis!

Tough one for me.. Split between B and E atm.. Have listened to all of them now, some well produced stuff! Liking!

Gonna be fun guessing who did what tune.

Bloody hell, Quick listen to a few tunes in and it's sounding good. Real good. Roll on 5 so I can hear them all properly. (y)

some interesting stuff in there ... general vibe is pretty moody !

@ boss man ... any chance of download option on the tracks ?

I'm absolutly blown away by the quality of these tracks... Some in particular are absolutly stunning. You talented bunch of bastards give yourselves a pat on the back!!

Nice tracks, I voted, but not for myself :D It was a strong toss up between two entries, I hope I voted for the right one in the end. (i'll reveal which ones when it's all over :D)

And i'd be interested in seeing who did a certain one at the end cause you know...collabs and whatnot :p
Also is it such a good idea to be able to see the results before/after you vote?

Last edited:
Nice tracks, I voted, but not for myself :D It was a strong toss up between two entries, I hope I voted for the right one in the end. (i'll reveal which ones when it's all over :D)

Mate we can see who voted for what when you click "view results" :P

Nice one whoever made track L, feelin the oldschool dnb vibe reminds me of those old hype mixes!

Back
Top Bottom