DnB Forum Production Competition VOTING

Which song did you like the best?

• Total voters
Got my vote in, there are some proper good tunes on there. Listening back to mine I can hear bare things I should have changed :( live and learn tho!

Nice work everyone. look forward to the next comp.

i actually cant decide ill have to have a few more listens at different states of wasted in the next few days
some really good entrys tho bigup all involved
next time ill enter an i rinse u all!:teeth:

You do realise that for those of you that voted after one listen that you belong in the world of Cheryl Colastic Poptasm. :teeth:
Disposability for life.

Bloody good tunes in here boys. Well done.

Last edited:
I've had about 3 listens of each track... im still trying to whittle it down to the best

there's some epic tunes here, good level of diversity as well, excellent work all round!

As my crazy nan used to say to me and my brothers, ''all y'all muthafuckas done good'' :D

logikz, does voting still close on sunday? gonna have to listen the hell out of these tracks, is going to be very difficult to pick a favourite.

It makes me feel good to be among these beasts of production, you guys are really good! Good luck to everyone!

for me c outclassed all the others, including mine, on production quality... not only that, but i like the tune too! big ups that person, seen (y)

toss up between A and K for me. went for K in the end though
having said that all sound very nice, these two are just more my cuppa tea

i decided after one listen. don't hate me for it, i went on "tune intuition" which is neither exact or long lasting, but better than not voting. i dug c, e, k and h. that being said, i thought all of the tunes deserved to be in the competition. way beyond me and my production skills as of yet, so major props.

ok.. i dont wanna sound like sour grapes, but e!? really?!

It's good in terms of production but realistically... being boring; its massively up there!

its probably the most repetative track.... But depends what your looking for, the other favourite at the moment is K, but personally i think the sound quality really doesnt rate as well as some of the others like A and B. Depends what your taste is. I could never go with the jump up option because its not my style ... (Even tho its one of my favourites to be honest)

Im finding it really hard to pick one, and in the end you have to base your decision on something!!

haha im finding this bit harder than writing the actual tune boys!!!

Last edited:
my faves are too many to mention but suffice to say that i think e and b and so strong they could be made in a methlab

---------- Post added at 13:38 ---------- Previous post was at 13:31 ----------

anyway 17 ppl a vote now sooo now the real competition starts. in my opinion anything above the number of participants is a plus.

epic effort from u gyys, not so disappointed i didnt get to finish mine now was never in with a chance, seriously impressed by these to the point i wonder how many people cheated :teeth:
seriously tho, gna be so hard to vote, iv done a once over and 2/4 tracks all had elements i really liked and sick vibes, so hard to vote

Back
Top Bottom