Manu Forti

Detached Audio
VIP Junglist
Its here guys, took us a while but we obviously werent going to let you down on this.

Big thanks to @beknoxx for stepping in and djing this time round excellent job mate, i really enjoyed and reckon youve done the production crew proud!

Heres the tracklist...

1. Zero T - Walk Away [Menosance Remix]
2. Low r - Unite
3. Profiler - Fragments
4. ???
5. Pathogen - Humanity
6. Profiler - What You Do To Me
7. Low r - Hold On
8. Disprove - In the Lab [Pathogen Remix]
9. Franklyn Bill - Golden Roller
10. Xiris - Smoke Rings
11. Low r - White Sky
12. Option - Endless
13. Option - How Much
14. Menosance - Strangled Snare
15. Dynamicz - Transitions
16. Evasion Ft Lori - Substance
17. Pathogen - Exhale

Some bangers in there guys!

Thanks for letting us use your tracks!!
@Toejam is on board for next one i believe so send your new tracks [mp3] to us here...
https://dbinbox.com/dnbforumpodcast

I have cleaned up the dropbox link if you didnt make it into this podcast still please send us your tracks, we have the old folder full of tracks and still want to use some of them... sometimes they just dont fit.
Thankyou for your patience though guys, hope you enjoy the mix!​

Last edited:
Great job by all the producers on this. I hope all of u are happy with how ur tunes sit in the mix and sorry about the last one. I will check the tracklist when I get home and let u know track 4 and I feel like there is another one missing but I might need wrong Manu.

listening now cheers beknoxx for taking time to do this.
will give feedback when im done, im sure itll be sick though
big ups all the producers who submitted

sounding sick so for really solid mixing.
that Profiler - What You Do To Me is fucking fire

also why is there no ivan in this mix?

He submitted prolly 80 traks but they were all garbage so maybe when he gets better hahahahaha.....Kidding I thought the same thing when I saw the folder. He must be getting ready for a metalheadz release.

He submitted prolly 80 traks but they were all garbage so maybe when he gets better hahahahaha.....Kidding I thought the same thing when I saw the folder. He must be getting ready for a metalheadz release.
Yea, I did not submit any :( But all of my tracks, except the ones Manu owns, are free if you want em.

Back
Top Bottom