DnB Forum presents - The Timeline Mixtape (1993-2012)

Listened today! Actually proud to be part of this, its a massive mix up of bangers. Legendary stuff fellas. Well tight right through as well!

Ant Miles - Soak It Up

Oh my days how have I never heard this track before? CHOON!

Danny with the turn-on.

Just. Wow.

Like a reminder of why I got into drumz an base in the first place

Top, top work chaps

had a listen to the whole of this earlier and ive got to say its one of the sickest mixes ive heard in a long while(my brother also agrees)
only problem is the volume changes between sections but its not that bad
biggups to all involved i will be listening to this for a good while

anyone on doa or dnba?
fancy starting a thread and linking this to them or are they not worthy?

i've posted on dnbblog and spammed the likes of twitter etc, it has 250 plays in a day. that's pretty fucking good tbh, i reckon it's worth spamming to a few names or radio show presenters to see if there is any mileage in having parts of it streamed or something, with a view to getting more people to listen/download

Really chuffed that this has had so many plays already ! Bigups to everyone pushing it - Il jump on Doa now if no one has done it, plus any other forums im signed to.. plus il tweet Mr Jam, see if he fancies a listen - i do apologise about playing 6 tunes aswell

Ant Miles - Soak It Up

Oh my days how have I never heard this track before? CHOON!

Danny with the turn-on.

Its a classic man, all those Ram Raiders EPs were magic :)

Really chuffed that this has had so many plays already ! Bigups to everyone pushing it - Il jump on Doa now if no one has done it, plus any other forums im signed to.. plus il tweet Mr Jam, see if he fancies a listen - i do apologise about playing 6 tunes aswell

Its a classic man, all those Ram Raiders EPs were magic :)

Just seen all your tweets haha big up!

nice one guys.
its a shame a few of joins have some volume changed but other than that i think its brilliant.

as previously mentioned a must for every dnb fan. not sure there has been anything like it to date.

think everyone did really well representing each year in their own way. you can really hear the syles and sounds progress. amazing amounts of downloads already in just 1 day. we may just break the internet.

I finally got a chance to listen to the entire thing and it was well worth the wait. Mad respect to everyone, this thing is a trip. There were a lot of tracks I never heard before, or didn't know the title. It was not only entertainment, but a learning experience for me as well. I'm glad I was able to participate in this epic journey of DnB.

Chewed the fat with a couple of doods last night, with this on as soundtrack. Not listening critically really, but vibes, set the tone, kept the spirits up! great work by all involved, a massive undertaking, ACE!

Massively privileged to be part of this. Props to Teddy for organising and big up everyone involved. It's been worth the wait. Gonna session this tonight.

Back
Top Bottom