DnB Forum presents - The Timeline Mixtape (1993-2012)

c9X6n.gif

finally. can't believe it. this is going to be so huge - big up to all the dj-s for making this mix and teddy for running this show.

nice wan ted, sorry for my part being so quiet, hate recording through serato.

the levels are a little up and down throughout sadly. its not too much of an issue. noticeable between some of the joins.
i tried to standardise the volume/levels as best as possible. some parts were just TOO loud and not much can be done. if your part is quiet, its probably better quality sounding but will appear quiet in comparison. some of the loudest parts sound a little flat/dynamic-less where they were clipped to fuck.

been meaning to start a how to get the best from your recording thread but after seeing/hearing one members section in particular, im gonna ask them for some tips.

Yes yes yes. Listening now. Can't believe it's upon us!

I love having fast internet. This only took 4 minutes to download :P

nice one skwiff. you're in charge or re-upping it in the future :)
well volunteered

Messiah is about to drop and im buzzing, been a crazy selection so far - Massive shouts to everyone involved, huge thank you to Teddy
very happy to be involved, the first section just set the mood perfectly - its some journey this !

Massive respect for sorting this all AJ. respect for getting me aboard to do a year, it was incredibly good fun.

Todays listening is certainly catered for.

Yes yes yes. Listening now. Can't believe it's upon us!

I love having fast internet. This only took 4 minutes to download :P

I would be interested to see if i fall under the category of poor quality recording.. Iv always struggled?

Looking forward to the watchas feedback :)

comment box is restricted to so many characters! hahaha theres no chance all his thoughts will get an airing in one post.

been streaming this morning, early bits sounding ridiculously good thus far.

- - - Updated - - -

Back
Top Bottom