DnB Forum PODCAST 004 -VIPER RECORDINGS SPECIAL Feat FURLONGE, DEXCELL FUSION & NUERA

Re: DnB Forum PODCAST 004 -VIPER RECORDINGS SPECIAL Feat FURLONGE, DEXCELL FUSION & N

bump

Re: DnB Forum PODCAST 004 -VIPER RECORDINGS SPECIAL Feat FURLONGE, DEXCELL FUSION & N

nuera's mix does it does it for me, huge

anybody tell me wot dat tune is between heavyweight and aztec i wil rep dem

its massiv

commee on, i want to get 100 downloads on this.
if we get 100 downloads, i promess something MASSIVE for january.

make it happen guys!

not even 100 downloads?! That's pretty shit considering what it is.

Saying that I am one of the guilty party :rinsed:

on t'd/l.

i am guilty of not putting it up on itunes yet and anywhere else . lol

New podcast filled with surprises coming this weekend.
Come on push this to 100 downloads guys... otherwise i might have to rethink all the effort that goes into this podcast

Thanks, looks really interesting!
On the download ;)

New podcast filled with surprises coming this weekend.
Come on push this to 100 downloads guys... otherwise i might have to rethink all the effort that goes into this podcast

Shit thats shocking for what it is... I have only just noticed this, so be +1 on the download... How many downloads has it got at the moment?

Shit thats shocking for what it is... I have only just noticed this, so be +1 on the download... How many downloads has it got at the moment?

Just see when downloading... 73 + my 1. This is strange, surely the individual dj's get higher downloads... Perhaps they should make threads in members section toting there mixes on the podcast, then only offer a direct link to the podcast.

Just see when downloading... 73 + my 1. This is strange, surely the individual dj's get higher downloads... Perhaps they should make threads in members section toting there mixes on the podcast, then only offer a direct link to the podcast.

Its all about promotion, if knowone promotes, knowone will download. Think outside the box.. the box being this forum....

yeh i know dont have time to do it atm! gonna do it when i do

Ok how about this, if this podcast gets over 100 downloads, Dexcell will giveaway another free digital EP/LP

waiting on our guest mix still for the next podcast..sorry

Chloe, check your PMs.

96 downloads !! come on people.
yeh indi i got your pm. will reply soon

Back
Top Bottom