DnB Forum night???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Come on Stuuu, when you gonna sort dis one out??? Dnb Scene have done it, why cant we?! You could give sets to the people with the highest posts (hint, hint!), obviously provided they mix and are at a decent standard!!!

Mulla said:
Come on Stuuu, when you gonna sort dis one out??? Dnb Scene have done it, why cant we?! You could give sets to the people with the highest posts (hint, hint!), obviously provided they mix and are at a decent standard!!!

you forget that im a poor student with mass amounts of debt :/

saying that, i would love to do a dnbforum event.

watch this space i guess :D

klusta said:
arn't u getting a new students union thats open to the public?

yeah, thats what i was thinkin :D

i shall find out about it when i go back in sept.

This one would work out tons better than the Dnbscene one because people off the forum could go because most the regulars are in the UK.
The dnbscene one is also mainly run by a label and the only DJ playing at it that dnbscene provided doesn't post at dnbscene.
I think he was found on DOA and the voting was nothing to do with dnbscene either.
So all in all it's not what I'd call a dnbscene night

Serum said:
This one would work out tons better than the Dnbscene one because people off the forum could go because most the regulars are in the UK.
The dnbscene one is also mainly run by a label and the only DJ playing at it that dnbscene provided doesn't post at dnbscene.
I think he was found on DOA and the voting was nothing to do with dnbscene either.
So all in all it's not what I'd call a dnbscene night

Ah, you're just bitter cos you weren't picked to DJ :finger:

now that is a fucking phat idea...

i aint been here for long (just today) and my mixin may not be a wicked phat styleee rinser. but ill enter a mix anyway :thumbsup:

*gets to work on a mix cd*

or maybe the dj's should get a mix online somehow? so every one can vote or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom