dnb forum newsletter/mailing list pop up

any chance you guys could include a little check box like dnb arena does that says

"DONT SHOW ME THIS AGAIN"

GETS VERY ANNOYING WHEN IT POPS UP EVERY TIME

thankyou

THE*********PER said:
any chance you guys could include a little check box like dnb arena does that says

"DONT SHOW ME THIS AGAIN"

:confused:

It does.

Nice question *********PER but I'm more interested in why Stu has the mailing list in the first place.

Stu?

PS: I need to say ********* again. clovvnstep. lovely...:devilslay

freeagent said:
I only get it when I browse from work, where I am not logged in, ergo...
When you click the don't show this again box it will add a cookie to your machine regardless of you being logged in or not.

Well, *should*...... :)

But the question remains. Why the need for a mailing list when were always logging in here anyway because were such geeks?

1992 said:
But the question remains. Why the need for a mailing list when were always logging in here anyway because were such geeks?
My god! It's a mailing list, I'm sure you are quite capable of guessing what it's for :teeth:

Remember, there are people who are not members of DNBforum who might like to know what's going on and what's current. The amount of people submitting is huge, so it's working quite well!

did you know that large companys (especially tov music group )like to ask websites to purchase all the email addys for there members

funny that

THE*********PER said:
did you know that large companys (especially tov music group )like to ask websites to purchase all the email addys for there members

funny that
That's not something we plan on doing.

What's with all the negative vibes concerning dnbf, it's management and money making schemes?

First that thing in the radio thread, now this little thing bout selling email addys?

If you read the privacy statement, it states pretty clearly that they won't do so...??

I'm pretty sure that stu & mike will have dropped bare money into the kitty to get the site off the floor, and continue to run smoothly, so I wouldn't be too skeptical personally.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom