DNB FORUM logo

yeah man, SDM mentioned he was looking at a few logo ideas a couple of months back, but he's been flat out. (playing dubstep grrr)

PM him with ideas, Im sure he would be pleased to see what you got. On the other hand he may have already decided and just not got a chance to load it on yet.

cheers

I've been working on a few modern logos myself in my spare time, although I'm waiting until I've got a fair few foe people to choose from, and waiting for Stu to decide what the final color scheme for the forum will be so that I can change accordingly (y)

Ez all! Yep logo ideas are welcome, I do have another logo in mind already which was designed a long time ago. But I'm open to ideas!

Colour scheme, I've just not had the time to do anything about this yet (playing Dubstep mainly :teef: ), so if anyone has any suggestions on an improved colour scheme for the site, I'm all ears and eyes!

I like the current color scheme.

Really.

Its clear, clean and easy on the eyes.

Compares excellently with DOA and D&BArena.

Their schemes may be a lot less mainstream general (internet) than dnbforum's but they're ones being conformist in our niche with their psychedelic hard-to-read schemes -every raving site has some monstrous variant.

Back
Top Bottom