DNB Forum ---> Get on FRIENDSTER

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
Friendster is a collection of vanity web pages that lets you link to other vanity web pages. If it sounds boring your right but hey... the beautiful SKoosh is doing it and so is "DYLAN", and the rival DnB Board, DOA. I added Skoosh and I would have added "Dylan" if he didn't mention the words "weed (or varient)" and "B*tch" in his profile. Thats shamefull Mr. Dylan.

So get on it:

http://www.friendster.com/user.jsp?id=32101 (this is Heathers page but you can get to the main page to sign up from here).

:cheerlead

V Matt

VIP Junglist
What is Friendster??? What does it do?

It just sounds like more software that enables pimply faced teenagers who never leave their bedrooms to finally communicate with the opposite sex :D

freeagent

Almost 30
VIP Junglist
It's strangely addictive. The girl I'm dating got me hooked on it. It's one of those 7 degrees of seperation things, good for getting in touch with old friends who you have lost contact with better than meeting new people. I use the Bulletin Board feature to remind people of my club nights, and it has worked very well so far.

Sadly, they are soon going to start charging, which will be when I split :banana:

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
freeagent said:
Sadly, they are soon going to start charging, which will be when I split :banana:

Ohh no thats terrible :( I'm going to send you a message and Stu so when you see a guy with a fish asking you to add him to your buddy list you'll know that the fish is me (Steve) and the guy holding the fish is some dork. :)