DNB Forum FOOTBALL THREAD

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
Fuck L I V E R P O O L

No seriously I dont know how I feel about the game. The last minute of the game we gave away a pen. Was it even a pen because now nobodies going to be putting challenges in the box so it's going to mess the game up big time.

On the other hand we wasnt complaining when vardy was getting all those penalties when we won it. And Liverpool going to be scared when they come to king power.

If we got the draw I would of wanted liverpool to win it still but because of how they squeezed a win out of us I'm not so sure now

Last edited:

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
No way it is I just checked 😂

We lost and we still above them 🤣

Makes you think tho how good fergy was as a manager. He got the very best out of average players. Rooney for example under fergy he was a top striker keeping man utd in top 6. When fergy left what happened to Rooney ? Like where is he now lol

I think It all went down hill since Pogba. Then ollie gunna and buying harry McGuire I mean he was a top player for us but with them hes been shit.

Rashford seems to be the only one giving it his all atm

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
No way it is I just checked 😂

We lost and we still above them 🤣

Makes you think tho how good fergy was as a manager. He got the very best out of average players. Rooney for example under fergy he was a top striker keeping man utd in top 6. When fergy left what happened to Rooney ? Like where is he now lol

I think It all went down hill since Pogba. Then ollie gunna and buying harry McGuire I mean he was a top player for us but with them hes been shit.

Rashford seems to be the only one giving it his all atm
You literally have no clue about football. This has to be the most ridiculous post I have read in here.