DNB Forum FOOTBALL THREAD

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
Var is great.

Anyone know the song they played on motd 2 yesterday. The song they played for Sheffield Utd being back in premier league. I know its a popular song

Dannyboy93

Raggo
VIP Junglist
Var is great.

Anyone know the song they played on motd 2 yesterday. The song they played for Sheffield Utd being back in premier league. I know its a popular song
Weren't that for pukki the Norwich striker?
Can't find the song but that was funny af haha

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist

Daulph Lauren

M0DERATOR
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Manchester United's Argentina international defender Marcos Rojo, 29, was denied a move to Everton on transfer deadline day because the Glazers see the Toffees as a direct rival. (Express)

How the Mighty have fallen.

Dannyboy93

Raggo
VIP Junglist
No not that one 😂 it was quality though. He's a decent striker that pukki did you see his stats.

It's more of a kasabian track abit rock n roll. It was actually just on another programme on itv so its popular.

If your interested..

@20:10

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m0007t4q/match-of-the-day-2-201920-18082019
Haha fair mate yeah me and my flat mate was cracking up at the pukki one couldn't remember another one lol

Yeah he is decent, just kept momentum from championship to prem boy knows where the goal is

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
Manchester United's Argentina international defender Marcos Rojo, 29, was denied a move to Everton on transfer deadline day because the Glazers see the Toffees as a direct rival. (Express)

How the Mighty have fallen.
Not sure how true that is, lets he how far we've fallen at the end of the season. Lots of positives so far.

Disappointed to not get 3 points on Monday as we were by far the better team and only drew because of a missed penalty and a wonder goal. This is a massive improvement on last year when they played us off the park twice away.

Anyone thinking its just Wolves needs to check their results against top 6 teams since they came up.

Daulph Lauren

M0DERATOR
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Not sure how true that is, lets he how far we've fallen at the end of the season. Lots of positives so far.

Disappointed to not get 3 points on Monday as we were by far the better team and only drew because of a missed penalty and a wonder goal. This is a massive improvement on last year when they played us off the park twice away.

Anyone thinking its just Wolves needs to check their results against top 6 teams since they came up.
Wolves are a formidable team I wouldn’t be surprised is they get a top 6 finish

Sam Andreas

elderly hippie
VIP Junglist
Be interesting if Man Utd, Arsenal and Chelsea miss out on Europe...

Replaced by Wolves, Everton and.. eeeerr.... 🤔 ....Graham Potter's Brighton :slayer: