DNB FORUM DJ BATTLEZ ROUND 1 THREAD

Fuck, didn't know this had started already!

I'll get my mix done this weekend and should have it up sometime Sunday or Monday...

ok, so i just nabbed Hektics. heres my thoughts before i rate you.

you can mix a tune thats for sure, but not really into that raga/jump up/crosover hoowsy whatsit

but im not gonna rate like that...im going for overall preformance k

MR. FES - Style: 3/5 Tune Selection: 1/5 Beat Matching: 4/5

ok now smarts on deck (and tbh that TL looks like the bomb indeed!!) but again im not going to rate on that

ill stick this up

ok. smarty man, i almost went banana sandwich wehn i heard hotness. biggup for that

as ussuall bro. quality, although i think you went over the top with the teases. not a really big tease man. awesome mix tho brethrin

MR. Fes - Style: 4/5 Tune Selection: 5/5 Beat Matching: 4/5

Smarty - nice one for using our track you legend! Don't even have to listen to declare you my winner! haha :lol:

Cheers chaps. Bigglesworth to all!!
@ Mattix i can't stop playing "The End". So many good mixes go with it!! Went down really well wherever i played it.

smarty, nice mix man, but really loud and distorted!
haha, mix in yo face!

hektikz did a good job too, perhaps a little tighter than smarty at points, but the lack of variation kinda killed it for me.
but i dont judge. judgement is left only for god...and Fes..!

smarty, nice mix man, but really loud and distorted!
haha, mix in yo face!

hektikz did a good job too, perhaps a little tighter than smarty at points, but the lack of variation kinda killed it for me.
but i dont judge. judgement is left only for god...and Fes..!
you better bring teh skull step noob

Cheers chaps. Bigglesworth to all!!
@ Mattix i can't stop playing "The End". So many good mixes go with it!! Went down really well wherever i played it.

Fucking rude mate! Were hoping to do a bit more with it and do a better final mix as its getting a lot of good feedback and play!

Big Ups man!!!

Also, i think the link for your sets gone down cos i haven't been able to download it yet! Page keeps messing up and just coming up with a load of jiberish. Could you repost it cos really wanna download it.

Last edited:
Fucking rude mate! Were hoping to do a bit more with it and do a better final mix as its getting a lot of good feedback and play!

Big Ups man!!!

Also, i think the link for your sets gone down cos i haven't been able to download it yet! Page keeps messing up and just coming up with a load of jiberish. Could you repost it cos really wanna download it.

I'm sure Fran the man will get on the case mate. I would but i dont have a copy on my work pc.
@ Gord sorry bout the distortion man, my speaker took a rather large tumble and managed to bust the tweeter, so everything is coming out distorted now. God i need a new set up really.

is there a mix of what type of drum and bass the judges are into? cos if all the judges are into techy dnb and some one mixes jump up then they are just going to get 1/5 on tune selection off of all of them and thats down to personal opinion rather than tune selection as a skill with the mixing!!

is there a mix of what type of drum and bass the judges are into? cos if all the judges are into techy dnb and some one mixes jump up then they are just going to get 1/5 on tune selection off of all of them and thats down to personal opinion rather than tune selection as a skill with the mixing!!

well i'm into all types of dnb

the tracklist just needs to show some variation me thinks, i to like all corners of DnB

I like any type of dnb, I gave Hektik a lower tune selection score because it was all jump up. I like to hear a varied mix.

Back
Top Bottom