>>DNB FORUM DJ BATTLES<< (RULES & SIGN UP HERE)

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
first 16 DJ's to sign this thread will be part of the draw for the battles

RULES (FINAL)

1. ONE on ONE

2. Each DJ in a battle will use TEN tunes. i've scrapped the same ten tunes rule as i think it will take too long to sort out. POINTS WILL BE DEDUCTED IF YOU USE MORE THAN 10 TUNES (DOES NOT INCLUDE TEASERS) The point of ten tunes is to really stretch the DJ's to pull something special out the bag, if we had a time limit then you could just double drop after double drop.

3. The winner of each battle will be decided by The Judges, Points will be scored out of 5 for: STYLE (DOUBLES, SCRATCHING ETC), TUNE SELECTION & BEAT MATCHING. SPECIAL POINTS WILL BE AWARDED IF YOU PULL SOMETHING SIICK OUT THE BAG
The Judges Are: FES, DJ AKRO, SAFTEY, MYSELF & SCOTTY

4. Double Drops, Scratching ETC is all encouraged to add flair to your mix, REMEMBER anything that makes your mix stand out from the other increases your chances of winning

5. Winning your battle will move you through into the next round, with the overall winner being crowned

"DNB FORUM KING(or QUEEN) OF MIXING"

6. MC's are not aloud in this comp, As its all about the mixing baby!!!

7. As i came up with the idea, I will Moderate the Competition.
I Will not abuse my right as moderator, and will deal with all matters fairly

8. Each DJ will send there mix to me, and i will sort out the polls and anything else!

Signed Up DJ's

1. Riisu
2. Phat Controller
3. DJ Noise
4. Rocksteady UK
5. DJ Hektikz
6. Mattix
7. DJ Killahurtz
8. BDS
9. Contra (Gordo)
10. DJ Lob
11. Greg P
12. DJ Haze
13. DJ Pezzz
14. Evil Empire
15. DJ Man:Jam (Hazard135)
16. Smarty

after there are 16 names above, i will draw the 1st round of battles out of a hat.

ROUND ONE DRAWS

Smarty Vs. DJ Hektikz

Greg P Vs. Contra (Gordo)

DJ Pezzz Vs. Mattix

Riisu Vs. DJ Haze

Rocksteady Vs. DJ Noise

DJ Lob Vs. DJ Man:Jam

Evil Empire Vs. BDS

DJ Killahurtz Vs. Phat Controller

COULD ALL THE DJS PM ME THEIR EMAIL PLEASE
If all the DJ's involved could get their mixes recorded and sent to me please, the deadline for the first round is one week from today (Tuesday 14th of October), the judging will begin the day after or the Thursday.

cheers, hope this takes off

OH and i know some of you already contribute to the 138 coalition podcasts
but the winner gets a regular slot

Last edited:
Seems like quite a good plan mate. What if the DJ's battling haven't got the same tunes? The "special move" tune, can that be thrown in anywhere as track 11 or can it only be used if something is rewound to double drop with it (if that makes sense?). And if you do rewind tracks, can you bring in other tunes to mix with the rewind or can it only be 10 tunes?

Hopefully im talking some kind of english in this??

Seems like quite a good plan mate. What if the DJ's battling haven't got the same tunes? The "special move" tune, can that be thrown in anywhere as track 11 or can it only be used if something is rewound to double drop with it (if that makes sense?). And if you do rewind tracks, can you bring in other tunes to mix with the rewind or can it only be 10 tunes?

Hopefully im talking some kind of english in this??

say the djs only have 8 of the same tunes then just use 8
aslong as both parties has the same tunes

as for anything else, then its up 2 u!

is this like a fight to to the death,, using only ure bare hands

count me in :boxing:

Good idea, sounds like an organisational nightmare though! Good luck 2 all!

Im In Bro,

Iv never put a mix up B4 so It's time to show you all what Im made of,

Ya erd?

Back
Top Bottom