dnb forum..a new friend..

kiby

hi,i'm kiby from italy,my first name is laura. nice to meet you! ..sorry for my bad english :)

thank you!! also your italian is good! :cool: i'm from bologna..and i'm very happy because last saturday there was here a special night whit ed rush,optical and ryme tyme..beautiful..unforgettable there were 1400 people..and 24th of september will be another special night whit pendulum... a big up to all of you!! ;)

che bene, una regazza italiana! ciao. Anyway, look out for me in italy because i might be playing soon with the rollers.inc crew at dock homes in turin. Big up.:rave:

Last edited:
massive Reapa!! :cool: i'don't know if i'll be in turin,cause i work in a hotel and is too difficult for me a sunday as day off,but i hope in the future to see you here in bologna! We have a big krew called "Link Drumnbass Arena",that play at Link (one the first drum'n'bass club in Italy,where played nicky blackmarket,ed rush&opt,kemal,simon bassline,marcus intalex &calibre and much more...from 10 years..) ciao reapa!! :)

Back
Top Bottom