DNB for the legalisation of cannabis

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by omgdino, Feb 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omgdino

omgdino New Member

Go to the petition and sign it, sign it hard, i know its not really dnby but needs to be done http://www.petitionthem.com/?sect=detail&pet=34 It literally takes no more than a minute, and any information given is to prove identity, you will not be contacted or your name/details used for any other purpose than the one stated.

I know alot of you will be against this, but when you know the facts it makes sense. Cannabis has huge medical potential (Used in AIDS/HIV, Cancer, and arthrites paitents, and many many more) not to mention uses as a good renewable fuel and resource with a good econmic market. Its industrial potential is just as big as it medical side and would open thousands of jobs in this country alone, as well as money from taxes benifiting the government and country at a whole. Prices would be at a fair standard for good quality and for those of you who cant grow or dont have good reliable dealers/growers for friends as i do, it can be a pain in the ass being skanked by run of the mill chavs and respectless dealers. Or prehaps your just fed up of buying damp stalky eigths at ridiculous prices, even grams on the tenner are sneakin in countrywide. It would be introduced as an 18+ product, making it harder for kids to obtain, becuase really, when do dealers id. I know a petition isn't much but every little helps, I also invite you all to the 2010 marujana march appearing ar over 200 cities world wide.
    http://sk-sk.facebook.com/event.php?eid=235226563262&ref=share
    http://cannabis.wikia.com/wiki/Global_Marijuana_March

Wheter you smoke it or not, the legalisation of cannbis would be a countrywide improvement and will no doubt affect friends if not yourself, in a positive way, so please follow the links, sign the petition and get your march on. Thanks :)

Your welcome to post your own opinions it would be nice to have educated judgemnets only using fact to base your opinion on, but i know many of you will say no becuase its illegal, or youve been bought up not to question laws, to put it simply. Cannbis saves lifes. Cannabis improves lives. It's less dangerous than horseriding. 50,000 people die a year of alchohol abuse and 40,000 due to smoking. There is one recorded death in which the causes have been purely down to cannabis, and it was the mould that killed.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2010
  2. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

it isnt legal?

3. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

Not in the UK. Which is why I envy you

4. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

To be honest, signing a petition isn't gonna change anything. Sorry to be negative about this, but petitions like these happen all the time and no results ever come in to fruition.

5. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

Shouldn´t be legal at all.

6. gcurt1s

gcurt1s Buried Audio

yeah this is gunna work

"please government legalise cannabis. It goes so well with drum and bass.. I just love being high when the bass line hits. I havent thought about the social costs, or how the fuck you are gunna monitor it. but heres 20,000 choong heads willing to let you work it out"

7. Joey AdhD

Joey AdhD sweaty scouser

i dont want it to be legal cos i wont make any money...i am gonna swerve this, thanks all the same.

8. greddie

greddie Super Sir Loin

This

9. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

bad days for dealers eh?

10. Joey AdhD

Joey AdhD sweaty scouser

WILL SOMEONE THINK OF THE DEALERS!!!!!!!!

11. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

It'll never happen.

And if it was legal, think of how many people it will fuck up.

People will abuse it more than ever.

12. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

can-o-bliss needs to saty illegal in this country!!! if you make it legal the government will tax the fuck out of it! lol

13. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

we thank you brofski for your utterly useless contribution and now back to the studio.

14. greddie

greddie Super Sir Loin

i dont think thats true, i think less people would abuse it if it were legal, i think half the enjoyment in younger ppl is the rebellion against the law

i know i wouldnt abuse it anymore.... i dont think thats physically possible

15. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

to begin with, yes, people will abuse it until they get off this mind frame. just like releasing teh drinking hours further than 2 had an increase in problems, in the long run it will be beneficial, as you wont have loads of idiots frantically packing in drinks until last orders.
    similarly, once people get through the party period after cannabis gets legalised, and sufficient infrastructure has been built, people will start to behave better. thats exactly what happens in holland (karl, feel free to correct me if im wrong). kids rarely smoke it, it isnt a cool thing to do, more like a tourist attraction. and also then we'll have good clean grass to enjoy, not the frankeskunk with tons of grinded glass and plastic shit, just so the prick who sells it makes more money. and thats pretty much my biggest motive in legalising it, not having to associate with crooked dealers, who imho are pure scum. yourexperiencemayvary

16. groelle

groelle Well-Known Member

see above posts.

and brof, you didnt do your homework well. its legal in the nl and the percentage of daily users (the "abusers" so to speak, is lower than in the uk and in germany.

not that it matters anyways. to much money in it to make it legal. or do you think the government isnt making money out of it already? i doubt that youd have as much weed over in the uk if they really want it to be banned.

and @deegun: whyyy, oh why?

17. groelle

groelle Well-Known Member

and thanks gordo for that useful post! (really missing the thanksbutton -.-)

18. Fortune^

Fortune^ ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

I would love to say "if it was legalized and regulated then all our drug problems would dissapear. Wrong. Alcohol is legal - look at binge drinking.

19. SLow

SLow Quadrospazzed life-glug

It does seem to help though, after the Portugese decriminalised heroin their drug-related crime rate dropped. Alcohol abuse is endemic in this country - kids see their parents boozing on the regs and think it's OK for them to do the same.

But TBH an internet petition isn't going to do anything towards legalising & realising in this country.

20. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

all the shit weed might fuck off if they did. wont get wankers mugging you off for an extra 5 quid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.