DnB Events In Amsterdam

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by Bezerk, Sep 3, 2009.

1. Bezerk

Bezerk New Member

My girlfriend kindly organized 4 days in Amsterdam for my birthday starting the 30th October :)

Just wondering if there are any good DnB events over there on either Fri/Sat or Sunday night - or where I could look for listings?

Thanks in advance :)

2. junglist#1

junglist#1 I've been naughty, I'm banned

innovation 19th november.

3. Dj Evyl

Dj Evyl New Member

when i went i found a weekly dnb night called Cheeky Mondays (obviously on a monday), at WINSTON (Warmoesstraat 129 - 131, AMS red light district) was about 7 euros to get in.
    http://www.winston.nl/club/drum-bass

you could also check out www.amsterdamagenda.info in the "whats on" section click "amsterdam agenda" theres a calender of things that are on, but look around the whole site as it has alot of useful stuff on it

i didnt find anything on a fri/sat/sun but, if you go to alot of the coffee shops some of them have flyers for nights that are on, i was lucky enough to stumble across 1 playing dnb and i picked up a cheeky mondays flyer.

also this is a map of all the coffee shops in dam.. Enjoy!

http://www.coffeeshop.freeuk.com/Map.html

Last edited: Sep 3, 2009
  4. vapour 36 hertz

vapour 36 hertz www.36hertz.com

5. Mr G

Mr G Old Cunt From 19 Longtime

Junglist#1, the OP's going in October not November.

Anyway...I went Melkweg (Leidseplein) one Saturday a few years back and Drum & Bass was being rinsed, not by anyone i've ever heard of though, still had a wicked night though....you might wanna check their site as something might be on round the time you go.