DnB Drumsoftware

mlo

Hi, I am new here, greetings!

I play Drum and Bass on a macbook without using professional drumsofts for about 12 years and this is what I want to change soon. So, before I tryout tons of trialversions, I give the question here:

What is the drumsoftware with the most affinity to drum and bass, preferred on real drum samples.

I use ableton live. Thanks for answers!

https://soundcloud.com/mlo

Last edited:
Thanks for the input, I miss any argument for the suggested softs, and respect, DnB Sheriff, you are the real man!

Peace!

Last edited:
I thought using loops was cheating, so I programmed my own using samples. I then thought using samples was cheating, so I recorded real drums. I then thought that programming it was cheating, so I learned to play drums for real. I then thought using bought drums was cheating, so I learned to make my own. I then thought using premade skins was cheating, so I killed a goat and skinned it. I then thought that that was cheating too, so I grew my own goat from a baby goat. I also think that is cheating, but I’m not sure where to go from here. I haven’t made any music lately, what with the goat farming and all.

I thought using loops was cheating, so I programmed my own using samples. I then thought using samples was cheating, so I recorded real drums. I then thought that programming it was cheating, so I learned to play drums for real. I then thought using bought drums was cheating, so I learned to make my own. I then thought using premade skins was cheating, so I killed a goat and skinned it. I then thought that that was cheating too, so I grew my own goat from a baby goat. I also think that is cheating, but I’m not sure where to go from here. I haven’t made any music lately, what with the goat farming and all.
I guy on this fourm wrote that. We are very proud of him.

So I started to play my music without drums. It works very well, using nice arpeggios on synth or bass. After all recordings, I look for a real drummer or a DJ.

Back
Top Bottom