dnb drum beats on reason 4

ill logikal

want to know how to get the drum beat sounding more profesional and the hi hats in time with rythm pls help got the bass's working fine and jus need some hints on making thedrums sound good cheers

It's hard to explain things like that.
You just need to work hard an figure out these things by yourself.Try to make your own techniques how to make a good trums

ohh also make sure u start with a good kit...rock kits dont always work and u could make the best break ever with them and they still wont sound that good...its abit like the TAMA kit on fl studio

I've been layering in rex loops, then cutting up and rearranging the slices in the sequencer screen, seems to make give the beats a nice human touch. ReCycle is helpful too if you can afford it.

Hope that helps a bit.

As for bass, any tips would help, I cant seem to get a low subby end along side higher tones without eqing it to death.

Cheers, Decibell Man.

I tend to tweak the beats in the redrum using the pitch and length but think starting with the right hi hats etc is a must.

Also if you are using a rex player along side the redrum you may need to fine tune the rex so it sits correctly with the redrum

Back
Top Bottom