DNB Dojo Mix Series 56: Void Stalker

Void Stalker

Today's mix comes courtesy of Scottish artist Void Stalker! With releases for the likes of Harder Louder, Future Sickness, Krytika and Mindocracy, Leni is one of the best kept secrets of the hard D&B scene and a mean selector on the decks. As you'd expect his mix for DNB Dojo takes no prisoners with a selection of hard D&B from the likes of Dom & Roland, Fragz, Synergy, Hostage, and of course some dubs of his own. Best listened loud!

Teddy Killers & June Miller - Outer Space [Ram]
Signal - Lavendar
High Rankin - Get Loose [PRSPCT Recordings]
Proton Kid - Imminent [Smackdown Limitless Dub]
Dom and Roland - King of the Hustlers [Metalheadz]
Agressor Bunx - Ninja [Eatbrain]
High Rankin - Active Shooter Event [PRSPCT Recordings]
Shintuza - Get Back (Void Stalker Remix) [Krytika Productions]
No_Name - Mass Hysteria [Krytika Productions]
Peter Kurten - Humans (Smyla Remix) [Black Hoe Recordings]
Hostage - Flesh and Blood [Future Sickness Recordings]
Kaiza, St4sh & Wresker - Coppershot [PRSPCT Recordings]
The Clamps & A.M.C - Prince of Darkness [Titan Recordings]
Merkikan & Fragz - Hard Knocks [PRSPCT Recordings]
Synergy - Let it Roll [Eatbrain]
Fragz - Trigger Finger [Position Chrome]
DJ Hidden - The Hour (feat. MC Coppa) [Hidden Recordings]
Void Stalker - Aim High Shoot Low [Harder Louder Dub]
Void Stalker - Meet your Maker [Dub]
Coman Dante - Blockade (feat. Aeon) [Renagade Hardware]
Six Realms & Komatix - Ascended Humanoid (feat. Life Size MC) [Raving Panda Recordings]

Had to check this as you played Ninja, not heard many use it..
Good intro, but that High Rankin & the next tune are dreadful, picked up with Dom&Rolland and now into Ninja, next mix ! next tune comes in bangin, but then a weird transition something happens and the mix gets quiet.. some nice drum work after, the mix does get alot better from there, lots of tracks with that fusion sound.
Nice mix just not my cuppa

Had to check this as you played Ninja, not heard many use it..
Good intro, but that High Rankin & the next tune are dreadful, picked up with Dom&Rolland and now into Ninja, next mix ! next tune comes in bangin, but then a weird transition something happens and the mix gets quiet.. some nice drum work after, the mix does get alot better from there, lots of tracks with that fusion sound.
Nice mix just not my cuppa

Thanks mate. Its hardcore drum and bass, the kind you'd hear at prspct or therapy sessions or hard dnb nights, live one take too. I always play what I play out, never to popularity, easy to play a whole "eatbrain" or "metalheadz" set, always stick to what you love :)

Thanks mate. Its hardcore drum and bass, the kind you'd hear at prspct or therapy sessions or hard dnb nights, live one take too. I always play what I play out, never to popularity, easy to play a whole "eatbrain" or "metalheadz" set, always stick to what you love :)
I get that bud, been to a few of the events, was a good set well put together just didnt tickle me - id never expect anyone to play a whole set of one label, that'd be crap

Back
Top Bottom