DnB DJ's Like To Dance?

DJ Wizz

Bless, Union, Force FM
VIP Junglist
Is it me or is it that dnb dj's tend to dance behind the decks a hell of alot more than other dance music genre's?

Its obv that hip hop dj's do exactly that (hop from one deck to the other) aswell as groove a bit when theyre beat juggling. But i don't think u will ever see tiesto or carl cox or ricardo villiliolililibolosososos skanking like andy c does when theyre hot in the mix. The most u will get out of them lot is light head nod.

I personally find it imposssible to not bounce a little or rock back and forth when mixing. Any1 else?

muzzadj

POW!
VIP Junglist
i find boring when u dont, i also finds it helps me mix cos i feel the beat is going through my whole body so i can feel it better?.. Sounds wierd i know lol..

I have it large behind the decks so dw ur not the only one :p

DJ Wizz

Bless, Union, Force FM
VIP Junglist
yer i think pretty much all dnb dj's do it. its just strange u dnt get it anywhere near as much in other genres

phillips11

Talking about dancing has anybody seen Eksmans jig when hes on the stage without a mike and somebody else is MCing?

Piss myself everytime, got no clue what he thinks hes doing

slimbo011

i find boring when u dont, i also finds it helps me mix cos i feel the beat is going through my whole body so i can feel it better?.. Sounds wierd i know lol..

^yes^

standing like a lemon while mixing wud jus b silly. booooring~!!!!

deadaelus

Laughter in the Slaughter
VIP Junglist
You are a performer when you are on stage. It is your JOB to be entertaining. If a DJ put a track on then turned his back to the crowd and waited until the track was done, you would be disappointed.

ye m8 same as dat helps u feel the beats more in a strange way, but i love rinsin it behind the decks.

BoudiCat

SERIAY.
VIP Junglist
i actually love it. its all about the bum wiggle!
Friction does THE BEST wiggle I've seen! He gyrates his bum!
And I love Andy C's head nodding sorta thing that he does & when he puts his hands in the air. Makes you go more mad I reckon seeing the DJ going for it.