DnB Dieing?

laserbeak43

Don't mean to be discouraging or anything, but is DnB dieing??
Might be my sources of DnB, but everything sounds the same these days and isn't changing.

No way listen I think it is the best it has been for a long time espescially the stuff made by Commix and Break and the funkier stuff is very good as well.

There is a lot of very similar sounding stuff at the mo it has to be said. But saying that there's some amazing music being made throughout our scene and I'm just glad I know the exact artists that produce consistently good music. Dnb as a scene is certaintly not dieing, far from it mate.

the only reason u think it all sounds similar is because jump up is the most popular subgenre of dnb..and i must agree alot of jump up is similar.

but dig deeper my friend u will find artists that will make u think how did i live before i heard these or whatever.

the only reason u think it all sounds similar is because jump up is the most popular subgenre of dnb..and i must agree alot of jump up is similar.

but dig deeper my friend u will find artists that will make u think how did i live before i heard these or whatever.

Beautifully put squire!

chase & status essential mix - download & listen you will see there are some amazing tunes being produced atm. dnb and otherwise i thought the same for a while but this mix restored the faith, for me anyway

I think drum n bass is far too big to die now. It is not like UK Garage and Bassline it has far too much history to ever die out.

to be honest garage wouldnt last really because its got one type of audience if u get my meaning.
U cant really experiment with garage because it will just get put into another genre..also stereotypically the audience is narrow minded so they wont support the artist trying to make it garage to mosh to rather than sit on the bus and listen to it with your walkman phone if u get my meaning.

i hope this post hasnt offended anyone

I don't see it dieing too much but it sadly is. Hey I got 10 people into it at school so I'm trying

Chase & Status
Danny Byrd
London Elektricity
Brookes Brothers
Noisia
Mistabishi
Randomer

Just some innovative artists off the top of my head

Why do people feel the need to create a thread like this every week. A genre as diverse as this and with an increasing number of listeners will never die no matter how much some people would like it to. If you're not feeling the music anymore go and find something that captures your imagination, just don't bother coming on here saying that it's dying

I guarantee that I could now go onto a trance board and find a thread similar to this. Pathetic

Why do people feel the need to create a thread like this every week. A genre as diverse as this and with an increasing number of listeners will never die no matter how much some people would like it to. If you're not feeling the music anymore go and find something that captures your imagination, just don't bother coming on here saying that it's dying

I guarantee that I could now go onto a trance board and find a thread similar to this. Pathetic

:ditto:

It´s like that and thats the way it is

I could say the same about Tech, Liquid, Choppage etc.. People are always quick to make out like it's only jump up that is all the same...

Back
Top Bottom