DNB dark, feedback on drums would be great

Infinite I

Hey folks been working on this tune, and think the build up and samples sound great, was having issues getting decenct banging drums then got some together last ngiht thought sounded great now today I dont, most of my tunes I dunno I can just get super clean drum sounds people here get, specially with the techy neuro style dnb anyhoo any feedback would be much apporeciated cheers.

it's sample selection mate..... i've found an old Mpc hip-hop drum pack with some dope sounds. loads of real punchy 200hz snares which when pitched up sound tight as fuck.. and "snaps" to layer them with! get sample hunting mayyne!

Maybe they sounded good that night cause you were listening to long on headphones? If you were listening on headphones too loudly sometimes your ears will block out certain frequencies and may cause it to sound better then it really is

Maybe they sounded good that night cause you were listening to long on headphones? If you were listening on headphones too loudly sometimes your ears will block out certain frequencies and may cause it to sound better then it really is

I don't even have decent headphones on my to do list lol I think it sounded good because I'd been struggling to make a drop then finally did after a good few hours. Still sounds ok, messed around with extra snares but decided I'm just going to finish it the way it is and try get cleaner snares on my next tune, there's like 4 layered snares already, one of them is a snare sample from my last tune which is layered again, just seems like too much fecking about with this tune to make completely new drums, feck knows I'm indecisive as you can probably tell lol cheers for the feedback appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom