Dnb Dance :O

25i0ykz.jpg

Last edited:
Wow what cool cats you all are.....Bunch of cunts more like!

Last edited:
always liked the more masculine styles,

2nd and 3rd dude kill it in this one imo !

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen a few of these videos over the years.

Find it quite comical when you read the youtube comments with people getting all technical about the movements.

What I always loved in dnb was that everybody moved however they fuck they wanted but nowadays it seems like you have to dance like guys from eastern europe that are like 12 or summat..and if you don´t dnb doesn´t mean anything to you..yawn.

Those fuckin videos piss me off, can´t stand em. Wtf does dnb mean to you if you have to stare on your feet to execute your moves well? Reminds me of fags at trance events searching desperately for some sort of mirror.

Last edited:
I've seen a few of these videos over the years.

Find it quite comical when you read the youtube comments with people getting all technical about the movements.

Thery also go on like they invented it, people have been doing these kind of moves for donkeys.

wow, wasn't long before monoBJ was banned...

...other than being a bit of a twat, how comes?

why you forums allways make laugh of the dance of drum adn base? me and gary friend practice dance all day for when we go to the big party with lots of friend. dj is very impress with our moves. if you are big fan of drum adn base then why laugh at dance? my favourite song to dance to is that one about the diabetic by the poendulams. who me and gary have seen sing many times, we get messy in vodka and make dnb dance to songs, we have good time so why you make laugh, i think there is video on youtubes.co.uk some where. i will try find, hold on for 2 seconds while i find videos.okay i cannot find video of me and gary doing dance but i find one of just me doing dance, ihope enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom