DnB Clubs in Amsterdam

Samer

Hi Guys,

I'll be visiting Amsterdam at the beginning of the September (07-16) and I would like to visit some nice clubs with dnb music (liquids preferable ;) mostly because of my friends that since they're parents become a tight-asses ;)

So if there are any ppl from Amsterdam please give me any suggestions where should I go with them to remind them what does a good party means .:)

Cheers

Yo got cheeky monday in the winston every monday.

And you got this in de Melkweg (near Leidseplein):

Line-up:
Hamilton (UK)
Megalodon (USA)
Shiverz (UK)
Sadhu (DE)
Maduk
12Gauge
Pamb & Harsh
TB6K
Spag Heddy
Mynor
MC Tjek
Tickets: €13 (voorverkoop) via www.ticketmaster.nl/event/117005
Datum: Vrijdag 6 September
Tijd: 23:00 – 05:00
Meer info op:
www.facebook.com/MajorLeagueDnB
www.facebook.com/50HURTZ.Melkweg
www.melkweg.nl

Not that many dnb partyies in Amsterdam mate

Thanks mate for rapid reply :)
If there're not some many dnb partyies maybe You can suggest some not dnb clubs with good vibes and nice atmosphere (not necessary the bigest ones)
Will be more than thankful :)

Bitterzoet (Spuistraat 2) is a nice club. I used to work there.
It’s got a real nice living room vibe. They mainly play hip hop.

Club Up (near leidseplein). This has the same vibe. Only you really got to check their agenda.
Because they got different nights.

Chicago social Club (near leidseplein): This more like a bar and turn to a club at night.

If you like beer you should go to the beer brewery ‘t ij (Funenkade 7). You got some really nice Amsterdam beer. It’s also pretty cheap.
In the same area you also got a place called Roest (Czaar Peterstraat 213-B). It’s a sort of beach club. So if the weather is good you should go here for a smoke and a drink.

And of course you’ve got the big clubs like Paradiso, Melkweg, Air and Escape. Check their agenda to see if you like something.

I hope this will help you.

Back
Top Bottom