Dnb beats

Shotty

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
I go fruity yesterday and arsed about with it trying to get a good beat together... No matter how hard I try tho I cant get a decent fast sounding beat... Anyone got any tips etc...

yes, loads of tips, but if u only just started u may not undestand. for starters check out this page http://www.hitsquad.com/smm/news/654/

thats really basic tho. the fastness comes from break beats choped and sped up and layer in your track.

it also comes from a good arrange ment of hi hats, ghost snares (a quiter snare after your main one) and shakers. You want to be making your tunes at about 170-180bpm no more no less lol. youtube and old posts on here are your friend.

also try not to use standard fruity samples. download some good kicks and snares and put them in ur sampler.

yes, loads of tips, but if u only just started u may not undestand. for starters check out this page http://www.hitsquad.com/smm/news/654/

thats really basic tho. the fastness comes from break beats choped and sped up and layer in your track.

it also comes from a good arrange ment of hi hats, ghost snares (a quiter snare after your main one) and shakers. You want to be making your tunes at about 170-180bpm no more no less lol. youtube and old posts on here are your friend.

also try not to use standard fruity samples. download some good kicks and snares and put them in ur sampler.

Where can I get some from? As the only half decent ones I can find on fruityloops are the Hip Hop kicks and snares

theres some on here, erm you could buy(or find a way of not buying) sample packs, try dogs on acid. Free drum hits in google, just stuff like that. it will take you a while to get some that you like. its all about hunting them down lol

the trick is to have loads going on but all set a different volume levels, some elements need to be nearly unadiable, but without it the break sounds gash. the main kick and snare shud be the loudest part of the break, try throwing different hi hats in there and rides, rides make a break sound better.

if u got a aim hit me up i can send u kicks form that

aim -lifeilead1-

i got like 500 kicks ill send u some to help u out

cocky noobie! i love it!

bare deletes and edits in this thread in the last 30 seconds :D:D

I'm not really being cocky; I did apologise since it wasn't meant for him and it obviously annoyed him, and yes, it's obvious I deleted it, I'm not really hiding that, I posed "google is your friend" in the wrong thread, it was meant for somebody who wanted samples.

I go fruity yesterday and arsed about with it trying to get a good beat together... No matter how hard I try tho I cant get a decent fast sounding beat... Anyone got any tips etc...

once you get rolling scotty with the basics and stringing beats together - you will def want to start making your own samples ect

a good tip is to work at the same bpm everytime - so if you say start out making beats n samples at 170 - stick to it. you will be able to use all your breaks, samples, jits and fx again in any track you make.

Back
Top Bottom