Best Album
Chase & Status 'More Than Alot'

Best Magazine/Online Website
DNB Arena

Lifetime Achievement
Hype

Big up Rodders from DNBA for the info

FUCKING LOL AT BOLDED RESULTS.

oh my days, if those are the actual results then that is ridiculous, Skibbadee best lyrical mc! he hasnt changed his lyrics in the last ten years and chase & status best producer that is outragous.

pal u sure u have even heard skibba 10yrs ago?(prob a few old tapes but obviously not live)
cause hes changed lyrics left right an centre pal.
what other mc hangs around for so long an is still settin trends.

interesting to look at these results which reflects a very mainstream view of what is such an underground scene. scene is so diverse and has such a spectrum of tastes, styles and opinions that they have gone for the safe/mainstream option on all of these awards. they shudn't be labeled best dj or best single etc rather biggest commercially successful. then this wud keep many people hu moan about these things happy like myself lol.

glad pendulum were booed but annie mac for best female dj??!!??!! i no there's not that many female dj's but cummon.

One problem with the dnb awards this year and many other years has been that the public haven't been given the chance to choose who even gets nominated.
But then most mainstream events too are run like that, and unfortunately that's just the way it is.

There's floors in every way of putting together award's and I dont think it's possible to make everbody happy.

Congratulations to anyone who was nominated or won an award, always good to recieve recognition.

Maybe next year it'd be good to see more diversity, my suggestion would be to get in touch with the promoter of the awards and suggest your ideas.

i think the person who chose the nominees is abit silly really, especially for the best track category...borrowed time and borrowed time vip:confused::

those of us that see what an utter arselicking affair the so called dnb awards are... are doing our own... i'll drop the link here as soon as doa is back up again... feel free to vote.. i'm compiling a list of people that WE think should've had the awards :D

Quite surprised Break or D-Bridge aint mentioned anywhere..

Just about to say that

where do all the votes get cast from? Random Concept nights and via Radio 1 ?

How do they come to this conclusion?

Every year there should be a thread on DNBforum, Doa and Breakbeat for this kind of thing so they can get a true result, not a fake one.

these results r really a joke...:rolleyes:
best international artist - marky <----- this made me laugh!
2 me best breakthrough producer's definetily SPOR...
best lyrical mc - skibadee,hmm seems like itz no voting needed,almost every year the same...

these results r really a joke...:rolleyes:
best international artist - marky <----- this made me laugh!
2 me best breakthrough producer's definetily SPOR...
best lyrical mc - skibadee,hmm seems like itz no voting needed,almost every year the same...

Why? Marky is best international, end of. Name someone who should have got this award...

Best Breakthrough?? Harry Shotta.... not very brekathrough any more is he?? considering hes with UNCZ?? surely he should have got best lyrical???

Best Breakthrough should have been Mekar.... END OF!!

perhaps because i simply dont like him,i prefer djs like teebee or dieselboy 2 get thiz award...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom