DNB Awards 2010

Lambert69

So whos comeing to the dnb awards!!? its my first time to birmingham and the custurd factory heard nothing but good things i hope the crowd up there has less attitude then the london raves and more a rave/party atmosphere! has anyone been and can tell me what to expect? what room are the majority of ppl going to be in? who you all going to be looking at for? personly im going to be in the marquee area checking out bassman & trigga and Eks & herbzie. im guessing the main room is the warhouse is that the room where they present the awards?

Waste of time. went last year and it was awful! DNB AWARDS...... more like jump up awards!

So whos comeing to the dnb awards!!? its my first time to birmingham and the custurd factory heard nothing but good things i hope the crowd up there has less attitude then the london raves and more a rave/party atmosphere! has anyone been and can tell me what to expect? what room are the majority of ppl going to be in? who you all going to be looking at for? personly im going to be in the marquee area checking out bassman & trigga and Eks & herbzie. im guessing the main room is the warhouse is that the room where they present the awards?

I went last year it was sick rave. I'm gonna again this year, can't wait gonna be heavy. The line up massive. All about the jump up room for me. I didnt see no trouble last year, all good vibes. Were abouts you coming from bro?

I don't see the point of the awards to be honest.

What's the criteria for best newcomer anyways? Because I wouldn't of thought someone who's been around for 10 years could be viewed as best newcomer. (DJ Friction)

A rave like this is not the way to experience the custard factory! It will time fucking ages to get a drink, the toilets will not be able to stand the capacity of people, and the place will just be way too buys. Get urself down to one of the Break-thru nights, with one of the djs playing in the middle of the pool, and the kitchen and the med bar open. ull have a much better night

Back
Top Bottom