DnB Awards 2009

Id have to hurt someone if they thought Alien Girl was by Chase & Status now ...

And yeah Chloe ya right, album does have some sick tunes on it, but yeah, all the tunes have just been murdered, by themselves of all people, how silly ...

I dont get what goes through the guys heads nowdays coz they must know what they're doing ...

Makes ya think they dont really care about the actual drum and bass scene that much, they just wanna sell albums to whoever they can and make money ... hmmmmm

safe everyone my mate from work was at the awards at the custard factory the system was the valve designed by dillinja BIGGEST AND LOUDEST SYSTEM OUT

safe everyone my mate from work was at the awards at the custard factory the system was the valve designed by dillinja BIGGEST AND LOUDEST SYSTEM OUT

I HAVE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT WHAT YOU HAVE SAID, THANK YOU FOR THIS USEFUL POST, PLEASE POST MORE

wats the tune before the rusko cockney thug remix it goes welcome to the madhouse sounds like the geeza who does voices for pendulum

Since when has this been? I was under the impression it was created and funded for by members of the DNB forum family. It appears you may have missed out on this great unfortunatly :(

kinda glad i stayed in the pool marquee, i wanted to catch fabio, every1 else in there i wsnt so fussed, kano and plan b would of been nice cos its kind of a once in a lifetime thing. i did miss goldie tho >.> fucking w8ing at the bar FOREVER!

It sounded seriously bassy on my radio :lol: the sound system must of been big! Chase & Status = crap - dubstep = crap

dubstep is alright, but it doesnt beat drum & bass!

me and my friend were having a discussion on this. he likes the older style dnb then the new stuff because the new stuff is to wobbly for his liking so he listens to dubstep instead. frankly, i love the wobbliness it makes the tunes have a more affect and over the years if you look at how drum & bass has progressed its amazing. Everybody has a defferent opinion to everything. For different genres of music there is a time and a mood for it.

To be Fair, Turbulance Dropped with Pieces sounded fucking sick.

And I still can't over the Dillinja and Lemon D set- Bass was Mental for that one.

Back
Top Bottom