DnB at Exit Festival

tinribbs

I'm heading to Exit Festival again this year after enjoying it so much last year. It's been a while since I've danced outdoors on a main stage with so many people to top class drum and bass music.

So what's the deal this year? The line up has been announced and I don't see any dnb DJ's at all - please don't tell me they're cutting back on the best thing about the festival? Any ideas?

considering it this year but if theres no dnb im not going! im sure there will be some, theyve probably only released the major named artists so far

last year was epic, most of my mates went to the dance arena so i was left on my own at the main stage :(
im definitely going, but im sure they will announce more dnb djs, i rate friction will be on, as he hasn't done the last two years (i dont think) and probs artists with releases in the summer. but yeah the set andy played was just :not_worthy

so i was left on my own at the main stage :(

At least you was there soldier! Yh your right just checked frictions myspace and he is on at exit. Shame andy c's summer dates arent up yet. Saw friction last friday and sorry to moan but he was such a disappointment, played the same set i heard him play time agooo

Needs more andyc, last year the festival was amazing, but andy took it from amazing to a whole new place. Vibes!

Yep I'm with you there, it was amazing, the place was going mad. GQ seemed pretty genuine when he said it was one of the best nights he could remember. I don't usually even like Andy C that much (shock horror), but he was the highlight for me last year.

I'm usually a big fan of Friction so good to hear he'll be there. Let's hope he plays a different set.

At least you was there soldier! Yh your right just checked frictions myspace and he is on at exit. Shame andy c's summer dates arent up yet. Saw friction last friday and sorry to moan but he was such a disappointment, played the same set i heard him play time agooo

haha i was just being hypothetical, good that he's playing. I havn't seen him since 08 so i guess he's probably altered his set a little since then :rinsed:

Fresh from their newest newsletter:

"As you may well know, EXIT is a also huge supporter of Drum & Bass with 4 nights of big bassline sounds, the Main Stage after 2am program features the scene's top artists including; DJ Zinc & Dynamite MC, DJ Friction & MC I.D, Breakage & Stamina MC, London Elektricity & MC Wrec, Foreign Beggars, DJ Randall & MC Moose, Mistajam & MC Majestic, Plastician, DJ Chef & MC Flowdan, South Rakkas Crew feat Serocee & Lady Chann. "

Why did I ever doubt they'd sort us out :)

Randall on that system would be FIRE.

Saw Friction b2b Zinc on the main stage back in 2007 and it was of the sickest expriences ever.

As was LTJ Bukem from the same year who played a 6-7 hour set until the early hours of the morning.

Exit is fucking sick, will be going again next year I think

andy c last year... to get those that are going in the mood
[video]http://www.exitmusic.tv/node/138424[/video]

Back
Top Bottom