DNB Artists you would like to see make dubstep and vice versa

break break break break break break break break break break break break break break break break break break break break break break break break break break break break lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

I'd say SPY, but i don't want that guy to stop making these sick drum & bass tunes he's coming with atm.

So not SPY.

I'd love to hear what the Cambridge boys would come up with.

would actually like to see what pleasure would come up with.
as that's the kind of dubstep sound i like. all balls out and wergergergerger etc.

Benny page crossed over allright... So did chase & Status... An Chrissy Chriss's dubstep is miles better than his dnb...

but chrissy chris's dnb tunes are shite an i aint keen on his dubstep.
also i aint to keen on benny pages dubstep.
chase an status's tunes are heavy but the only seem to have 1 sound also neros tunes are heavy but again most of em sound kinda similar!

Lomax would make some filthy dubstep. ew.

I would def like to see Proxima lay down some dubstep. Shy FX - mercy dubstep remix would make me smile too :D

Yeah pretty much everything that has been said, all the dirty dnb artists.

One thing that might be interesting: D-bridge.

icicle , spor , noisia , logistics ,commix ed rush & optical made a dubstep tune for skream but id love to see a release by them -------- benga i fink wuld make a good tune , mala would make a killer ,natural sounding heavy bass and the others would make a proper jump up jungle sounding tune

Back
Top Bottom