Website DnB 365 Blog

DnB 365

Hi

Wanted to let you all know about my drum'n'bass blog, www.dnb365.blogspot.com, where I break down a classic track every day, mainly covering the period from 1993 to 2002 and looking at the samples and breaks that are used. It's been going since the beginning of January with the aim being to keep up the daily updates until at least the end of the year.

Latest post is on 'Dub Plate Style' by Marvellous Cain http://dnb365.blogspot.com/2013/03/dub-plate-style.html

You can also Follow us on twitter www.twitter.com/DnB365 and Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/dnb365

Cheers, Matt

This week my posts have all been themed around the Exit Records 10th Birthday night on Friday, which I'll be heading to. I've picked a different DJ set each day and am writing about an appropriate track. Monday: Fierce & Nico - Input (Nu Black) for Fierce & Ryme Tyme's No U-Turn set. Tuesday: Wings (Die, Krust & Roni Size) - Wings (Reinforced) for Krust & Die's Bristol Dubplates set and today: Nasty Habits - Shadow Boxing for Doc Scott's Blue Note set. Two more posts coming tomorrow and Friday before the big night.

Back
Top Bottom