DMT

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by EWOKS, Dec 1, 2011.

1. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

who can say, honestly they have done it ? ... best experience you've ever had ? ... how do i come across such lovely smokeable escapism ... this isnt a .. who can sell me drugs thread .. id just like to know what areas you know of that regularly get this kind of thing , so i can go hang around the street untill i find some ..

2. Forau

Forau CONCUSSION RECS

Ive done it once. Honestly one of the best experiences of my life. Id never do it again though. Once is enough.

3. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

Comes in and outta bristol from time to time.. you want? You cool mate?

4. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

haven't done it but plan it at some point, you're probably best of extracting it yourself, it's not all that difficult with the right knowledge.

5. richie_stix

richie_stix gomby plz

this

6. EWOKS

why is once only enough?

7. Forau

Forau CONCUSSION RECS

The human mind isnt ready to be split open like a melon haha.

8. EWOKS

okay, describe ure experience please, im intrigued, setting, dosage, time of ingestion & method, the trip, in detail, and after effects ... i wanna know this shit b4 i split me melon

9. greddie

greddie Super Sir Loin

ive done it a few times, and smoked Changa weed (naturally high DMT) and its just the same as DMT,

ITS THE BEST SHIT IVE EVER DONE

i would highly recommend it to any one

if u wanna know what shit looks like on it, google Alex Grey, he does art n shit inspired by DMT trips and its not far off.

---------- Post added at 21:10 ---------- Previous post was at 21:08 ----------

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

---------- Post added at 21:11 ---------- Previous post was at 21:10 ----------

once is never enough guys, i have a regular connect for the Changa weed, got a gram of it here as it goes

10. Forau

Forau CONCUSSION RECS

This video was the turning point that convinced me to do it.

I watched it on a big screen, in a dark room, smoking a joint, and knew i couldn't rest til i found myself some.

I have had slightly stronger visual trips, but what it did to me physcologically and emotionally was stronger than anything i felt before from a chemical.
    It felt like the whole world had peeled back, like that weird wall peely thing that happens in the silent hill film.

All that was left exposed was a beautiful world made of energy and light and positive vibes. I honestly cant really describe it how i saw it, every time i think of it it just blows my mind too much.

It was like i was seeing the real world, something that very few people ever get to do, which also made me really sad that few other people (relatively speaking) would ever get to experience this amazing feeling and insane sights in front of their faces.

I realise it all sounds a little matrix'y, but its just how it is. It just peeled away all the negative feelings, negative vibes and horrible shit that bogs the world down and just set it free.

I might do it again soon, i can get some crystals if i make a few calls. Might ease myself into it over the course of a few weeks with some salvia or mushrooms just to get myself in the right frame of mind.

It was a powerful experience, and i really dont recommend doing anything hallucinogenic, especially dmt, if your not dead set on doing it and 100% in your state of mind.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  11. greddie

greddie Super Sir Loin

NONONO

Salvia is not a warm up for DMT/Changa. salvia is dirty poor mans DMT/Changa and is a foul experience in comparison

you right with the peeling back bit though, like it rocket blasts you through normal existance.

my mate did it first time a few weeks back, his face was priceless, then after he described it as "you just, strap yourself in and enjoy the ride." strap youself in is right, peek of your trip within 5 seconds .

last time i did it i wasnt able to speak for about 10 mins after coming off it, so like 20 mins after a hit, every time i tried to put words to sum up what had just happened, all i could do was let out a big sigh.

you can get this shit, some form of inhibitors or something that makes it last longer... so the story goes.

---------- Post added at 21:49 ---------- Previous post was at 21:48 ----------

extracting it yourself? do go on....

12. Forau

Forau CONCUSSION RECS

Nah mate, whenever i plan on taking psycedelics i ALWAYS ease myself in with multiple different hallucinogens, i only ever go on a hallucinogen binge once a year, maybe twice, and i like to ease into it and get my mind into the right state. Like that kind of inquisitive state.

And salvia is in no way poor mans dmt. Grow the plant yourself and make tincture and extracts from the salvinorin mate, pure, clean and insane.

Extracting dmt is actually ridiculously easy. Im not kidding when i say all you have to do is google it.

13. EWOKS

i heard you can extract it from Acacia maidenii bark .. which contains dmt

14. greddie

greddie Super Sir Loin

fairplay man, i try and keep my hallucinogens separate, cept this one time i did changa whilst on 2ci.... never again, i almost died laughing.

---------- Post added at 22:19 ---------- Previous post was at 22:05 ----------

also, i wanst being funny with that comment, i was genuinely interested in the extraction of it, if i could do it myself, id be sorted

15. EWOKS

yh man .. i think this changa stuff has high enough quantities of it in already tho im sure ..

---------- Post added at 22:28 ---------- Previous post was at 22:21 ----------

- quoted this so someone can read .. who im gunna link to the thread to read

"you dont have a "bad trip" ... you can barely move whilst its in effect. its nothing like salvia other than it comes on instanlty and lasts about 15 mins. its much cleaner and safer, no jumping out of windows

onset is like 10 seconds, normally starts before u have stopped hitting the pipe, use a small pipe, so u have to be able to rip hard and swallow down all that smoke as it comes through, and like salvia its all about hitting it as long and as hard as u can and keeping the flame on it.

its so hard to describe what u actually see because its like nothing else, but all the walls and phsical things in the room melt away to leave shit which looks like that Alex Grey artwork, all moving and swirling in geometric , teselating, pulsing patterns. and if u close ur eyes this fucking massive shape starts to appear which can appear to have a face/eyes which is why ppl say they have "met god" or "aliens" and what not. "

holy shiiieeeeeet !!! i want this shit NAO

16. Forau

Forau CONCUSSION RECS

Yeah, you misread a little bro, i dont mix my hallunogens, eg, one weekend i'll get on the salvia, then another i'll do some mushrooms, then the weekend after load up a bowl of dmt. It eases my mind into the right state to receive the beating lol.

17. Fire starter

Fire starter Active Member

Just to let you know a friend of mines older brother has recently gone into a state of psychosis/manic/bi-polar . I can't remember what the final diagnosis is. but i know its been weeks since he took it and he's still under going treatment and the doctors aren't sure whether he will ever be normal again.
    So remember kids drugs are fun 99% of the time but sometimes they can change your life for the worst.

[​IMG]

18. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

i'm pretty sure that would have something to do with underlying issues, DMT is not dangerous. believe it or not, you do it every night, it's the chemical that makes you dream.

19. PhorceOfHabit

PhorceOfHabit Seldom

Not really my thing, but have you seen that Enter the Void film? Can be a hard watch as the graphics are ridiculously full on and trippy, but it's about a guy who experiences his own death on DMT.

20. Fire starter

Fire starter Active Member

He may of mixed with other substances. But either way its just a subtle reminder that we aren't all invincible.