dmi6 - DNb

dmi6

Last work in progress release. Forget about big drops and effects at this time, or maybe this old-school-background music-stoned-feeling track is not getting one. Will be working on it after i can get back to my bigger monitors chamber. Only have my akg headset and soundcard with me abroad.
Do you like it and any have suggestions?

I personally dont listen much mainstream music but lots of oldschool, jungle, funk instead. Repetitive beats, some echo effecst and with few vocal samples if any. 2000-2010 era was the best for dnb but this saying is not carved in stone.

Last edited:
I think this is good enough. It can be made better or longer, theoretically. But i think version 1 works. The synth reminds me of one on the command and conquer sound track. They sound similar. Which is a good thing. What programs did you use to make this?

Yes. Little robust sounding but its hard to do everything using only headphones so i do extreme comparing with other mixes and i use every speaker i have to compare the outcome. i have making some beats to my drawer for like ten years. Recently i dived more into music engineering, lots of researching, and bought proper studio monitors yamaha HS8 and it was a thing changer and i released my first track made with them to the public. You can check it in my soundcloud channel "dimensions of echo". It is not dnb but a techno and yes, Its as oldschool as hell :D
I use FL Studio.
And you are right.
---https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HQ0c2gIagc

I just found and listened to your "dimensions of echo". Techno so often is minimal progressive. This one may not have been totally minimal, but, it seemed to have that style. Do you use chat programs of any kind? Also i thought your techno was good.

Back
Top Bottom