DMC watermelon scratch

archive

VIP Junglist
Easy all looking for an old video of a fella juggling with ed rush - watermelon at a DMC event, wondering if anyone could link me to it. Cheers!

Not as good as that Craze routine but still pretty sick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are the DMCs any good these days? Been thinking of buying some of the DVDs but, I'm sure I've heard somewhere they ain't what they used to be?

Are the DMCs any good these days? Been thinking of buying some of the DVDs but, I'm sure I've heard somewhere they ain't what they used to be?

No it isnt.

The guy who won the UK final this year is a dude called Richie Ruftone from Scotland. He's b een entering DMC since like 1997 and pretty sure he's never won it until now

You stand corrected. Best 6 mins ever crafted.

I know you like to disagree with me wayne but I'm pretty sure the one you posted doesn't involve 1-2ing Watermelon so suck my plums

Last edited by a moderator:
I know you like to disagree with me wayne but I'm pretty sure the one you posted doesn't involve 1-2ing Watermelon so suck my plums

I dont like to disagree with you. I could care less what you think tbh. I just know that you're wrong. Craze's 1998 US Final routine is the best 6 minutes ever seen at DMC, those that know will tell you the same

Last edited:
as much as i generaly hate to agree with wayne as usually he is just claiming his opinion is right.... this time i gota agree, that 1998 one is fucking sick, blows the other one out the water!

as much as i generaly hate to agree with wayne as usually he is just claiming his opinion is right.... this time i gota agree, that 1998 one is fucking sick, blows the other one out the water!

the 98' one is the most ridiculous thing ever.

Swear most of the time inbetween him scratching he is either pointing to the crowd or fiddling with the crossfader with his hand through his legs...mad mad mad guy.

That watermelon scratch thing is the one doe.

the 98' one is the most ridiculous thing ever.

Swear most of the time inbetween him scratching he is either pointing to the crowd or fiddling with the crossfader with his hand through his legs...mad mad mad guy.

That watermelon scratch thing is the one doe.

No six minutes since that 1998 routine has EVER come close to that. I doubt anyone ever will.

Back
Top Bottom