DLR launching new label 'Sofa Sound'

sauce.jpg

Relevant

My copy of Mr Robot just came in the post, for me it's one of the best vinyl releases of the year, amazing pressing, and easily the best full artwork of 2019, brilliant DJ tool tracks, classic release ..... I hope this trio of producers continues to make beats.

DLR playing a collab with Alix Perez & Fox recently ;) probably forthcoming on here or 1985. Imagine a better version of Trinity with some added DLR funk, then you get the picture

DLR, Break & Randall - Song & Dance Vip / DLR & Script - Electronic Heroin.

SS006 around 12th February.

I know its been released already, but he could have put Hit The Target out on vinyl / this release! One of the most solid tunes released on this label last year!!!

DLR, Break & Randall - Song & Dance Vip / DLR & Script - Electronic Heroin.

SS006 around 12th February.

I know its been released already, but he could have put Hit The Target out on vinyl / this release! One of the most solid tunes released on this label last year!!!
strange that this is SS006, when Hit the Target/Nads is listed as SS006 as well:

I had read notes on that release where it said it was going to have a vinyl release (mentioned on here before), but can't spot that now (so maybe they changed their mind on it?)

strange that this is SS006, when Hit the Target/Nads is listed as SS006 as well:

I had read notes on that release where it said it was going to have a vinyl release (mentioned on here before), but can't spot that now (so maybe they changed their mind on it?)
maybe they have...this link is now dead :(
1610481767171.png

although its still mentioned in here!

maybe they have...this link is now dead :(
View attachment 10331

although its still mentioned in here!

Ah man, don't rub salt into the wound!

One of our prayers has been answered this year 🙏🏻

DLR & Break - Hit The Target
DLR - Nads

12" coming around 20th August! 😁

One of our prayers has been answered this year 🙏🏻

DLR & Break - Hit The Target
DLR - Nads

12" coming around 20th August! 😁

came here to post this!! YESSS!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom