DJVC - Mr. Agressive (Jump Up-Heist-DnB)

jaspervc

Here's my latest DnB track, hope you like it ;)
I Like the fact that it has some drumstep at the end, i know that not everyone likes drumstep...
I want to add some vocals (the "come on" has to be replaced with an agressive come on voice, and i want a voice that says: "Drumstep motherfuckers", like very agressive and directly after that comes the drumstep part ;))

http://soundcloud.com/jaspervc/djvc-mr-agressive

Last edited:
First of all, bass kick seems a little bass heavy, add a little 100-300 hz to that. Vocal needs a reverb/delay and some eqing. Bass is overpowering and possibly needs a limiter/compressor because it distorts everything. Drums are nice, although, again, the bass is too loud to even hear them properly. The reverb on the bass needs a cut of 150 hz and below maybe 100. Synth needs to be turned down, and given leeway to the drums power.
Keep at it man. Nothing worse can come out of it :)
Steve (aka Dj Synergex)

Allright! thanks for the feedback. But i'm working in FL Studio, i don't know where to change that 'hz' :p (noob)
Anyway, i'm gonna work on it with your tips and i'll post it if it's changed ;)

I can hear alot of FL Studio only took some samples from loopmasters mistabishi's dnb and didnt even change them a bit-too bad... ((i don't know where to change that 'hz' :p (noob)))- Its a bit shame you dont know what is equaliser -learn about it! its basic stuff! also learn about ADSR mate- it will help you control your sound and samps ! I guess you simply start - grab some tuts and books men... regards.

Look up 'clipping'. Basically make sure none of your channels are going over 0db when it comes time to render.

Back
Top Bottom