DJ's you have not yet seen live, but would very much like to...

Moskit

:rodigan:
Nookie
J Majik
Ron
SL
Mighty Crown
Derek
Ned Ryder
I-Emerge
Amon Tobin
Aphex Twin

I'm sure theres more...

Anyone seen any off that list? Opinions?

If you had come to that Rodi gig at shepards you would have seen Derek!! Hes such a badman he dont even use headfones to cue up!!

Saw J majik yeeeeeeeeeeears back at raindance. - was too mashed to tell you if he was any good.

If you had come to that Rodi gig at shepards you would have seen Derek!! Hes such a badman he dont even use headfones to cue up!!

Saw J majik yeeeeeeeeeeears back at raindance. - was too mashed to tell you if he was any good.

Yeah i've heard some recorded sets of his & he is an utter G!

Didn't realise he was at that O2 thing aswell...

Gutted...

:(

seen ron before with 5ive 0 and moose back in 96, they absolutely killed it.
Used to have the tape of the set and listening back it wasn't as special as being there but isn't that always the way. Would have liked to have seen him and sl back in 94, their jungle selections was to my approval.

haven't been out raving for a while now so i'd like to see some of the newish djs do their thing, icicle, break, spectrasoul etc.

I saw J Majik at Fabric around 2006 dont think his set stood out too much, set of the night I would said was Fresh.

But I was majorly fucked at the time an still gettin into dnb

---------- Post added at 13:08 ---------- Previous post was at 13:07 ----------

Artist I would like to see Randal aparently he's a bad man on the decks

[/COLOR]Artist I would like to see Randal aparently he's a bad man on the decks

Saw Randal over the summer, didn't know what to expect but he was awesome, played loads of oldschool stuff with some dirtier stuff, was awesome

I'd love to see Apex, does anyone know if he even does DJ sets? I don't think i've ever seen him on a lineup.

Back
Top Bottom