DJs wanted for mailing list

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaz

hey guys, we're a UK based new record label covering all genres, one in particular being drum n bass. We're currently adding to our mail out list and require more of you! Our promos are ready to go...so if you want to be on our mailing list send me your contact details...shaz.

Originally posted by shaz
hey guys, we're a UK based new record label covering all genres, one in particular being drum n bass. We're currently adding to our mail out list and require more of you! Our promos are ready to go...so if you want to be on our mailing list send me your contact details...shaz.

What's your label called?....

Could you tell me anything more about it before I send anything over please?. Sounds too good to be true......

Thanks...

:)

Originally posted by Caution
Dunno man, just seems all a bit loose to me.

More info please.......

:afro:

I am with ya though, it does seem to good to be true :confused:

Thanx 2 u guys for getting back to me with ur details. U will have checked out our website by now - we are for real! - u'll all receive an application form to fill out in order that we have ur correct details and 2 make sure that u all do play out in venues/radio etc. For those of u that produce ur own tracks u can send us a demo and biog. contact me sharon@reignofsound.com

thanx once again.

Hi Shazz !!!

My name is Richard Morgan aka DJ Reko.
I've been mixing D&B for nearly ten yrs now & in the past 2/3 yrs i've been orginising D&B parties with good response from paying customers.I also have my own sets.I have a good friend in the D&B scene,he is DJ Vegus from Bad Company aka BC Recordings.I soon will b playing on a FM station called ALIVE 92.5 being the only D&B dj,as the station plays most tpes of music.
I would be greatfull if i could be on the mailing list as it would benifit me greatly to have a wide selection of D&B to play out

Hope to hear from you soon

REKO

REKO said:
Hi Shazz !!!

My name is Richard Morgan aka DJ Reko.
I've been mixing D&B for nearly ten yrs now & in the past 2/3 yrs i've been orginising D&B parties with good response from paying customers.I also have my own sets.I have a good friend in the D&B scene,he is DJ Vegus from Bad Company aka BC Recordings.I soon will b playing on a FM station called ALIVE 92.5 being the only D&B dj,as the station plays most tpes of music.
I would be greatfull if i could be on the mailing list as it would benifit me greatly to have a wide selection of D&B to play out

Hope to hear from you soon

REKO
You are soooooo late mate :lol: (y)

sdm@work said:
You are soooooo late mate :lol: (y)

reighn of sound hmmmmm that sounds familiar,im sure they have been goin 4 a couple of yrs,i got a couple of promos off em,wasnt bad :saber:

Hi Shazz

My name is djcookie been djing now for 20 years playing at loads location over the uk. and playing along side lots of welll know djs, i play at present three nights a week, with an average weekly audiance of about 2500 people, ive none started as club promotion manager for club Shush in stoke on trent, and im also going to be taking on the other club in croydon when it opens in july, which also means more nights djing
so please could you put me on your mailing list

look forward from hearing from you Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom