@ Djs from Wiltshire/Somerset/Southwest.

TongueFlap

Flappin'
VIP Junglist
Elo...

Jack and I (Tongue Flap recs) will be sorting out a DnB night in Bath.
Were aiming for 1 night a month to start off with.
We will be needing some excellent Djs to make the night worth attending to.

Just curious if any Djs from and around the Bath area would be interested in playing out for us?

If you could let me know by a message, a reply to this thread, a carrier pidgeon to my house I would be greatfull.

Join this group for it on Fb and leave me ur details in the Dj post. CLICK HERE
Cheers

Last edited:
i would play out i live bout 30 mins from bath well stroud, been bath a few times,whats the catch i mean you want dj's for free?

i would play out i live bout 30 mins from bath well stroud, been bath a few times,whats the catch i mean you want dj's for free?

Well, I cant give ££ figures out just yet as I dont know myself, you would get something though. Were drafting up a proposal at the moment taking it to some clubs.

Local bath resident here, I'd be interested in playing at your night for free. What kind of sound are you bringing to the palate or is it play whatever you want sorta vibe? Give me a pm if you need me.

Ill quite happily do a few for free, only live abouts 30 mins from bath

id be more than happy to dj at some nights

Local bath resident here, I'd be interested in playing at your night for free. What kind of sound are you bringing to the palate or is it play whatever you want sorta vibe? Give me a pm if you need me.

good stuff...

It will be mainly be drum de bass

can you chaps join this group so ur all in the same place. LOL

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112512647954&ref=ts

I have a Dj post on there - if you could possible leave some details on there.. Thanks

Re: @ Djs from Wiltshire/Somerset/Southwest. *update*

A little update for you someeeerrset and 'shire lot.

The proposal letters have been drafted, checked, stamped, sent to 7 places around Bath (sent last friday)

so spread the word like swine flu and lets hope this will happen.

I'd be interested in doing a set, I live in somerset about 20 mins from bath. Let me know mate

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom