DJM-700 OR A & H XONE 42?????

no, i have played on both though n i have a xone 92. i've played on all xones and the filters are made for dnb. they jus do all 3 or 4 eq's (depends on model) in one button. i dont use effects and dont think u need to with dnb and thats what the pioneer has which i think is more useful for house and other genres. both are wicked mixers but if u want something that is built like a tank, has the best sound quality then xone anytime. if ur after effects then pioneer. xone ftw!

no, i have played on both though n i have a xone 92. i've played on all xones and the filters are made for dnb. they jus do all 3 or 4 eq's (depends on model) in one button. i dont use effects and dont think u need to with dnb and thats what the pioneer has which i think is more useful for house and other genres. both are wicked mixers but if u want something that is built like a tank, has the best sound quality then xone anytime. if ur after effects then pioneer. xone ftw!

nice 1 m8. jus ordered my A&H 2day. i was thinkin the same as u that i dnt need all these effects an shit wen im mixing dnb. all i realli need is filters.

I'm gonna go with the xone 42 aswell, the fact that it's about 100 pound cheaper helped close the deal really. The cheapest I can find one for is about 650. Anyone know of a site which is selling them cheaper??

cheers man yeah it actually just dropped to 513 on chemical! need to sell my chain this week an snap that bad boy while it stays at that price. How you findin it mate is it a sound mixer??

I had a go on an xone 42 and I thought it was pretty solid.
I haven't tried the Pioneer though.

DJM by far mate....

the only Xone i like is the top end one... all the other are just pants.... DJM's feel like they've been built in a Iron Mongers... PURE QUALITY!!!

Vestax PDX 2000 pros... and DJM 800..... BEST COMBINATION ON THE MARKET!!! NO NEED FOR DISCUSSION!!

I own Xone 62 and tried a Pioneer (more of an after thought thou...I was never gonna get it). My matie has one from the DJM range and it a good all round mixer, but I'd never swap it for my Xone.

The entire A&H range has amazing build quality, amazing sound quality and control. You can add effects units if you feel you really need them. I'm not sure about the pioneers but the Xone series all have hardcases available, made to measure.As I bought both mixer and case at the same time from the sameplace I was even able to haggle a discount.

Back
Top Bottom