djm 350 help

Datt Male

VIP Junglist
ez people, i recently purchased a pioneer djm 350 mixer and i have connected my laptop via a behringer u-control usb interface to it, (2x phono-2xphono lead) trouble is that i am getting a horrible fuzzy noise from it, it's not the mixer i know that, thing is tho when i had my shitty numark dxm06 mixer i had none of this, is the mixer just picking up signals the shitty old one wasn't, tried lowering the volume it's not that on the laptop and interface, still get it, oh and headphones don't pick it up either, bit long lol, but saves me answering certain questions, cheers

hmmm...what is teh audio cable like...usually if you are using something that is not well shielded you can get issues such as this ? Not that I am saying I am an expert...

figured it out fro some reason u cannot connect 2 'line level devices' on 1 channel, bit stupid no?, so i have put a switcher with my cdj's & laptop connected to it and just press a switch to flick between the 2 any1 know why this is needed?

i'm gonna hit ure mothers pussy so hard shes gonna think it was a hammer how about that, prick

I used to have this problem, then one day i used my lappy without the mains lead and the noise was gone, see if that makes a difference. I think it has something to do with bad ground loops.

i'm gonna hit ure mothers pussy so hard shes gonna think it was a hammer how about that, prick

I only sed that cus i was jelious and want one but cant afford one.

Now who's the prick !

---------- Post added at 22:23 ---------- Previous post was at 22:22 ----------

And mum jokes how old are you ?

yeah sorry mate looking bak was a bit harsh lol, trouble with the internet u can't tell how some1 is putting something to u ie joking or being a cunt, and ure never too old for the mum jokes lol

Back
Top Bottom