Djinn - Reinforced Records Enforcers Mix ('92 to '11 oldskool hardcore>jungle>dnb)

Djinn

Reinforced Records Full Enforcers Mix

(oldskool hardcore > jungle > drum&bass)

1) Basic Rhythm - Neurosis (Bassline Smith & Special K rmx) [1992]
2) DJ Randall - The 'R' [1993]
3) Inta Warriors - What Would We Do [1993]
4) Main Source - R. Solution [1993]
5) Grooverider - Sinister (The Influence mix) [1993]
6) Covert Operations - Ice Cold [1994]
7) Peshay - Gangsta II (remix) [1994]
8) Manix - Turn Away Skull Special Request (Tek9 rmx) [1995]
9) DJ Randall - Flava's [1996]
10) Lemon D - Break It Up [1996]
11) Paradox - Venus Prode [1997]
12) Arcon 2 - No Remorse [1997]
13) Manix - Hardcore Junglism (Total Science rmx) [2001]
14) Doc Scott - Here Come The Drums (Breakage rmx) [2001]
15) S.P.Y. - Revival [2011]
16) Ulterior Motive - Frozen Sky [2011]

320 kbps
Duration: 00:44:29

Listen / Download frm soundcloud below

Re: Djinn - Reinforced Records Enforcers Mix ('92 to '11 oldskool hardcore>jungle>dnb

Great mix, nice little trip through Reinforced's history.

Re: Djinn - Reinforced Records Enforcers Mix ('92 to '11 oldskool hardcore>jungle>dnb

Enjoyed this from start to finish, real journey music and was smart going through the years, can hear the progression with the label, was tight as fook dont think i heard one slip, will be downloading

thanks!!

Looks nice will have a listen later.

Defo having a slice of this Hannah, long time girl hope your well ;)

Thanks all for the feedback!
Yes Ajay! hope you're well man

Thanks all for the feedback!
Yes Ajay! hope you're well man

yes im fine x

listened to this again today rrrraaahhhh - Grooverider - Sinister (The Influence mix) [1993] what a tune , brings back memeories of the edge in coventry haha

yes im fine x

listened to this again today rrrraaahhhh - Grooverider - Sinister (The Influence mix) [1993] what a tune , brings back memeories of the edge in coventry haha

haha yeah Sinister into Ice cold is prob my fave mix on here.
Long time anyway, where you at these days?! Not seen you about for ages

haha yeah Sinister into Ice cold is prob my fave mix on here.
Long time anyway, where you at these days?! Not seen you about for ages

Still in Manchester :) Nic (the wife) got her degree and nursing job etc so have been knuckeling down with the family stuff with my girls with school work , options choices and being a good dad and husband so cant do it all and be djing out and about all the time , oh and full time job lol , back on it again now though doing the souljah sessions agin on shotta tv and slowly picking it up again so hopfully see you soon :) x

H
Still in Manchester :) Nic (the wife) got her degree and nursing job etc so have been knuckeling down with the family stuff with my girls with school work , options choices and being a good dad and husband so cant do it all and be djing out and about all the time , oh and full time job lol , back on it again now though doing the souljah sessions agin on shotta tv and slowly picking it up again so hopfully see you soon :) x

Fair play! Yeah I'm sure ill catch you soon x

Gonna give it a listen just cos I know what a nightmare these tunes are to mix! Cheers

edit: i loved it - especially in and out of gangsta ii remix, one of my favourite tunes ever that i could never mix! is this a vinyl mix?

Last edited:

Gonna give it a listen just cos I know what a nightmare these tunes are to mix! Cheers

edit: i loved it - especially in and out of gangsta ii remix, one of my favourite tunes ever that i could never mix! is this a vinyl mix?

Nice one, thanks for checking it out, yes %100 vinyl & pitch control.
Youre right, the older tunes were a nightmare haha. Turn away skull rmx was the worst, breaks in it are well sketchy/distorted, made me start again a fair few times :rinsed:

Back
Top Bottom